Releases still available from bands or labels.
Rejected Requests & Uploads »  [REJECTED] Cirith Ungol (US) - Frost and Fire (1981) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]
  •  ! Strappado wrote:
    For sale at the bands Bandcamp: https://cirithungol.bandcamp.com/album/frost-and-fire

http://i.imgur.com/cIBs4Ux.png

Artist: Cirith Ungol
    Release: Frost and Fire
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    ►REJECTED
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the vaunted debut from the legendary Cirith Ungol. The band's lineage reaches back to 1974, which is enough to certify them as legendary. I knew that there was a wav rip of this posted previously on here, but I'm not sure whether the link is active. I really didn't check, because I figured that it wouldn't hurt to make my vinyl rip available to anyone who may want it. This is a rip of the original pressing that was done on Liquid Fire Records. Some believe that there was a second Liquid Flames pressing, but this is untrue. The Liquid Flames release is the original. It was re-released on vinyl by Enigma Records in 1984. My scans of the vinyl as well as the lyric sheet are included.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Frost and Fire
    2. I'm Alive
    3. A Little Fire
    4. What Does It Take
    5. Edge Of A Knife
    6. Better Off Dead
    7. Maybe That's Why

https://i.imgur.com/cYvhxvX.png
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

This link was dead for less than 24 hours. I was adding additional vinyl scans to the file and creating a new link. It does get frustrating sometimes when this file has been sitting here for a month, and then a notification is sent your way that the links are dead. Many on this blog need to be more vigilant. Has anyone ever heard the phrases, "The Early Bird Gets the Worm" or "You Snooze, You Lose?" If you are not frequenting this site on a daily basis, you will miss out on some nice rarities. The only reason that I'm posting this message is because, as I said earlier, I get frustrated. I will get messages from members on this site (not the regulars) asking for music. I will send them what they want using We Transfer, and then not hear from them for a month or longer. I will then get a random message saying that they were unable to download what I sent, and asking me to send it again using a different service. Seriously? I really have nothing better to do than keep uploading the same files. It's making me consider only sharing what I have with the few friends that I have on this blog. Most others seem to come to this blog with 3,000 posts and a 29 reputation, which means they are downloading a ton while sharing next to nothing. Nobody likes the guy who always shows up to the party empty-handed, but will always eat everyone else's food.

• 1 likes this
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

Digital sale at the bands Bandcamp: https://cirithungol.bandcamp.com/album/frost-and-fire
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1467

« Return to Rejected Requests & Uploads