FORUM RULES

Help and support questions only

Support » Thanks Button (Problems, Bugs, Suggestions, etc!)
vaalkoth wrote:You don't like swearing Kiltova? Fuck this site and fuck you. I'm gone. There are a few other blogs where I don't have to deal with such PC bullshit. Delete all my posts. The mod who accosted me was canadaspaceman, and he claimed I was warned numerous times, which is bullshit because I was never warned at all until the rude message. And now another mod is butthurt over my language? There is the Boneyard Blog and Chris Diabolus blog and the MetalArea. I'm quite happy checking their blogs where I don't have to deal with this bullshit. Sorry if I butthurt you with my words. Grow a spine. Bye Bye HMR. It was good while it lasted. Fucking pathetic!

How many years old are you? 12?
FORUM MOD!
Brazil (br) Male 
Name: Mauro

Topics Solved: 9

I just joined your site, read the rules, then looked around. I was stumped for a bit because I didn't see the "Thanks" or the thumbs up/down like shown in the link provided by Killtava... until I changed the theme of the page to Shining Steel I. I haven't read all the other posts in this conversation so I don't know if that solution has been discussed.
United States (us) Male
Name: Edward

Topics Solved: 0

ByteMeUFux wrote:I just joined your site, read the rules, then looked around. I was stumped for a bit because I didn't see the "Thanks" or the thumbs up/down like shown in the link provided by Killtava... until I changed the theme of the page to Shining Steel I. I haven't read all the other posts in this conversation so I don't know if that solution has been discussed.

Yes, we only recently found out that new members were defaulting to a theme that can confuse people when it comes to that rule. We're hoping to get the forum owner to remove that layout theme for that reason, however he's taking some time away from the forum for now. I'll have to make a note of that problem for everyone to see. Anyhow, welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you!
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 16

canadaspaceman wrote:This site is not dying.

I agree that this forum is not dying at this moment, but it needs some repairs, shoring up the foundations, and some TLC.

canadaspaceman wrote:Enjoy the other sites you go to. (They have dead links too by the way).

I operate one of the sites (Boneyard Metal) you mention. Certainly my blog has dead links, which site can claim that their links are 100% accessible at any given moment? None. However, I try to 'repair' those links as much and as soon as I can.

Gravibus manere. Heli temulentam. Mulierum mammas utamur.
(Keep it Heavy, be drunk, enjoy boobies)

Personal Motto:

Modus et inordinatio in Metalinium
(Method and Disorder the Metal way)

My 80's Metal Blog
Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male 
Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 3

A question:

How do you tell if I've used the "Thank For Post" button vs. just spamming with comments like "Great stuff. I've been looking for this for years"? I don't want to receive any unwanted Bad Rep points for comments meant to be genuine.
United States (us) Male
Name: Edward

ByteMeUFux wrote:A question:

How do you tell if I've used the "Thank For Post" button vs. just spamming with comments like "Great stuff. I've been looking for this for years"? I don't want to receive any unwanted Bad Rep points for comments meant to be genuine.

To check that, you click the number beside the green and red thumb buttons, and it will display everyone who has thanked whichever uploader for their post. I think you're pretty safe regardless of if you were to make a mistake, as to me you've done exactly what every member should do when they join, have a peek at the rules, and ask questions when unsure of something. Hopefully the forum won't have to even worry about this "thanks" mess once the forum owner returns. It'll be a good day. :P
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 16

To save us posting thank you would it be a possibility if the thanks button was installed to show grattitude towards posts?
Random avatar
Ireland (ie) Male
Name: StanleySn

Goodnight friend. I'm new here and would like to download some old demos and upload some of them, but I do not see how to do that. Could you please help me?
Random avatar
Brazil (br) Male

Pesilento wrote:Goodnight friend. I'm new here and would like to download some old demos and upload some of them, but I do not see how to do that. Could you please help me?

viewtopic.php?f=185&t=19571
(whistle)

• 1 likes this
NO Zippyshare, thanx...
Bringer of Steel
Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 210

Since the forum came back up, Everytime I try to hit the "submit" button to give thanks, I get a message that says that I'm not allowed to give reputation points, go back to previous thread. Can't figure
that one out.

EDIT:NEVERMIND. I FIGURED IT OUT.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to Support