FORUM RULES

Help and support questions only

Support » Thanks Button (Problems, Bugs, Suggestions, etc!)
I just can not see the button tanks thanks to thank the moment you download the cd it will cause me apuniçao

is to solve this for me??

I'm waiting

thank you
Random avatar
Brazil (br) FemaleFemale
Name: marcleide

Topics Solved: 0

http://i.imgur.com/eQiqD6b.png (hmm)
Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

Attempted to DL The Guff demos. Did pretty much everything I read in this thread (java, clean out cache etc) and I get nothing. No Show Link button appears and I have hit the Thanks button umpteen times. Please advise.
Random avatar
 Male
Name: Sam

Link to dead post: viewtopic.php?f=144&t=10822

Sorry I'm typing my re-up request again. I mentioned Meed Re-up instead of Need Re-up. I know you can figure that out but just wanted to be sure that my request is attended to.

When I try to go thru the usual process of thanking the uploader to get the download link revealed, it says that I have to type in a 64 character long message. Tried that to no luck as well. But I was able to download bootlegs from other bands that participated in the KIT festival this year. So surely something's wrong with the link.

Please fix it pal. Cheers and good luck.
Random avatar
United States (us)

bentley_manuel wrote:Link to dead post: viewtopic.php?f=144&t=10822

Sorry I'm typing my re-up request again. I mentioned Meed Re-up instead of Need Re-up. I know you can figure that out but just wanted to be sure that my request is attended to.

When I try to go thru the usual process of thanking the uploader to get the download link revealed, it says that I have to type in a 64 character long message. Tried that to no luck as well. But I was able to download bootlegs from other bands that participated in the KIT festival this year. So surely something's wrong with the link.

Please fix it pal. Cheers and good luck.

Just send you a PM.
Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 69

It seems to me the link is off, then someone could "reup"? thnk
Brazil (br) Male
Name: Andre Luis

Request reuploads here: viewforum.php?f=179

The thing is,everybody can download files without saying "thanks" button. I can see all links without adding replay.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

I hope I'm not bothering you with a meaningless question, but... It seems all the "thanks to post" I give are not recognized. I have to push the "thank you" button, then write something on the topic itself - and only then the download link will be visible. It's a bit worrying because if my good feedback isn't going to the one responsible for the post and I'll get the links only by commenting, it's quite easy for people taking me as a leecher, right? =\

Hope you can understand my issue. If I'm doing anything wrong, I'll be very grateful for any corrections!

DREQUON'S PLAYLIST (reviews, info, interviews and so on): http://drequon.blogspot.com
Brazil (br) Male 

Hmm have you tried to reload the page after you submitted the points?
The buttons "Show Link" and "Report Dead Link" should appear.. if they don't there must be some bug.

Thanks for letting me know about the issue mate.
What browser are you using?.

Hmmm. It seems like a bug that comes and goes. Just downloaded Liaison live at Marquee and Tranzzam live (both awesome posts BTW): the first one showed me no "show link" or "report dead link" buttons below your avatar until I said something on the quick reply section, but I saw the buttons on the Tranzzam stuff and the link appeared after I clicked on "show link" twice. The first one wasn't computed of course, but the second one did. Quite strange. I downloaded lots of KIT stuff from nonseinormale65 and no "thanks for post" were computed =\

I'm using Google Chrome. I tried to reload the page on Liaison but it was no use. Tranzzam worked fine though.
I'll keep an eye on it and if the issue keep happening I'll let you know!

DREQUON'S PLAYLIST (reviews, info, interviews and so on): http://drequon.blogspot.com
Brazil (br) Male 

drequon wrote:I hope I'm not bothering you with a meaningless question, but... It seems all the "thanks to post" I give are not recognized. I have to push the "thank you" button, then write something on the topic itself - and only then the download link will be visible. It's a bit worrying because if my good feedback isn't going to the one responsible for the post and I'll get the links only by commenting, it's quite easy for people taking me as a leecher, right? =\

Hope you can understand my issue. If I'm doing anything wrong, I'll be very grateful for any corrections!

As far as i am concerned i received all your "thanks"(i saw them in my panel control),of course i cannot speak for other uploaders.

As far as i am concerned i received all your "thanks"(i saw them in my panel control),of course i cannot speak for other uploaders.

That's damn weird. It never counted as "thanks given" to me! o.O

Brazil (br) Male 

I cant coment, and download anything dont show the links
Colombia (co) FemaleFemale 
Name: Joyce

Strappado wrote:Hmm have you tried to reload the page after you submitted the points?
The buttons "Show Link" and "Report Dead Link" should appear.. if they don't there must be some bug.

Thanks for letting me know about the issue mate.
What browser are you using?.

Same problem here. I push the "Thank You" button and reload the page with "F5" but I'm not listed in the "Thank you given" section and there's no "Show Link" button appearing....

I use the Google Chrome Browser....

It would be great if you can fix it....thanks in advance (smoke)
Germany (de) Male 

I've tried al of the above , but still not having any luck..... i updated java , i switch browsers ...am i missing something ?
Random avatar
Australia (au)
Name: Giles Lavery

none of the HMR links work
Banned
United States (us) Male
Name: Mikael Vaalkoth

Topics Solved: 6

vaalkoth wrote:none of the HMR links work

I have the same problem.
Australia (au) Male
Name: Axle

Strappado wrote:
jasonkont wrote:
Fanis wrote:I can't see the link even if i use the "thanks" button,can you check it please?

The last few days I got the same problem using "Chrome" brownser so when I want to download something here, I'm using "Internet Explorer" brownser. It's a bit annoying for me ... but it's a solution!

Hmmmm, what kind of error do you get? explain a bit and I will look into it.
Do you guys click the "Show Link" button who should appear after you clicked Thanks?

http://i.imgur.com/JjeoQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/0yciC.png
Random avatar
Peru (pe) Male
Name: Snowfall

In the Heavy Metal bootlegs section i posted a live bootlegs of Etrusgrave but there are three topics instead of one...and i don't know why,how can i delete two of them?thanx in advance!!!

« Return to Support