FORUM RULES

Help and support questions only

Support » Dealing with the upload queue.
I'll be working on this for a while today, I apologize to you all for the delay in approving them, but we mods will work towards getting your posts active and you'll all be on your way again. I'm going to be starting with the hard rock posts, and then the "others" posts in a few moments. As part of the new team of mods, I hope to assist in maintaining this site's status as the best heavy metal rarities board around. \m/
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 16

Many thanks to you & any other new mods for stepping up & taking on the task(s) the job requires.
Active mods are vital to keep a site like this functioning properly, so the rest of us owe you a debt of gratitude and a virtual beer.
Cheers!
(cheers1)
Bringer of Steel
United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 92

You're also vital to the success of the forum, and we certainly appreciate all that you've done here thus far and will do in the future, so a virtual beer to you too! (cheers1)
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

I went through the lower sections first (with zines. video , etc)
It is a shame that some submissions were waiting awhile to be checked, because their download links were dead.
I hope they send them in again with all the required information.

• 2 likes this
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

Some of the posts by new/foreign guys are a mess which I'm doing some basic tidying up on, all caps titles, no tracklists, etc. I want to make Horex and Akira uploaders too since they know exactly what they're doing here and that would reduce our load by a good bit if they could post freely.

• 2 likes this
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

Completed:
Canadaspaceman did the lower sections (with zines. video , etc) as well as the "Other" section
-Prog metal is caught up.
-Doom metal is now caught up, aside from two posts. One was from a banned member and I'm not sure what I should do with it because of that, the other post is laid out very poorly and I'm also not quite sure how I should approach it.
-Melodic Metal/AOR is caught up.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

Guys, congratulations on your new jobs. It's important that moderating is done by responsible people.

• 2 likes this
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

akira wrote:Guys, congratulations on your new jobs. It's important that moderating is done by responsible people.

Oh hey Akira, would you be interested in joining the uploaders team, so that you don't have to wait for your posts to be approved? If you do, hover over your name at the top, then over settings and hit "Become an Uploader". And thanks!
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

Okay, so I've messaged the user trogne about this: viewtopic.php?f=46&p=143676 asking him to split the submission into entries for each album so it's done right, and am waiting on a reply for that. Otherwise it's good to be approved if he splits it up.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

I'm finished for today. We put a good dent in the upload queue, which is nice. Maybe some of you guys on the other side of the world can do a couple while I'm at work. See you later.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

I am just seeing this thread now. I hope I can be added to the esteemed group of uploaders mostly so I can share and so the load is off of you fine gents, thanks.
Random avatar
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 0

hrgiger wrote:I am just seeing this thread now. I hope I can be added to the esteemed group of uploaders mostly so I can share and so the load is off of you fine gents, thanks.

You're free to join at will, just hover over your username at the top of the page and then over settings and hit "Become an Uploader". Make sure you follow the posting rules though and use a pre-existing post as a guideline if you need to. I look forward to whatever you've got. :)
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

TadakatsuH0nda wrote:
akira wrote:Guys, congratulations on your new jobs. It's important that moderating is done by responsible people.

Oh hey Akira, would you be interested in joining the uploaders team, so that you don't have to wait for your posts to be approved? If you do, hover over your name at the top, then over settings and hit "Become an Uploader". And thanks!

Oh, yes, of course. Thank you!!
I'm glad board started to live again with new moderating team.:)

• 1 likes this
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

riptorn wrote:Many thanks to you & any other new mods for stepping up & taking on the task(s) the job requires.
Active mods are vital to keep a site like this functioning properly, so the rest of us owe you a debt of gratitude and a virtual beer.
Cheers!
(cheers1)

Well said, bro. It's great to see active moderation on the forum again.
United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 97

NWOBHM is done now.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

« Return to Support