FORUM RULES

Help and support questions only

Support » Why my post it is not allowed?
Why my post it is not allowed?

Hail mates

I tried twice to post my band link to download in the balck death section... but it is not allowed but some reason I do not know.
Maybe some can explain me where I do fail?

this is the link where you can find the info I want to post...
Peru (pe) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Post data... I had 3 "bad reputation becasue (I guess) I wonder if anyone can upload a ANTIQUUUS SCRIPTUM and I forgot to write "(REQS)"
Peru (pe) Male

About your Post: [REQS] ANTIQUUS SCRIPTUM (Portugal) Abi in Malam Pestem & discography
Kalasasayatron wrote:Post data... I had 3 "bad reputation becasue (I guess) I wonder if anyone can upload a ANTIQUUUS SCRIPTUM and I forgot to write "(REQS)"

Yes, you forgot to put [REQS] in front of the topic, but that´s not the reason for my downvote.
The reason is that you´re not allowed to request stuff still available from the band.
You should have read the rules first. Or at least the really big red box above your request.

It just seems reading is not your strength.
You read your downvote? There´s no need to "guess" because I told you why you got it:
This item is still for sale.

How to find out?
• You might know search engines - ask them!
• You gave us the Metal-Archives link, did you? → Try the tab "Related Links" → Official MerchandiseBigCartel

This forum is not to harm bands with pirated stuff, there are enough others out there.
This forum is for rarities, sold-out gems, we cannot get hold on otherwise.

So for the future:
• Do some research! - This has to be done by the one who requests, not by the uploader.
• Share something to the forum. - Good reputation will come back easily.
• Try to solve a request. - We like members who help others before demanding help for themselves.
• And last but not least: Read the rules. - This is considered to be a minimum requirement when joining a forum.

Welcome & have a nice stay at HMR!
RW

• 4 likes this
FORUM MOD!
Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 926

well, now we having the fucking fucktard runninghismoutandnotshuttinguplikeagoodpaedophile acting all serious...you are a fucking troll moron! go back to your fucking hole...fucking dog...welcome this shit you tardlicker

-2 reputation votes
Random avatar
Banned
Belarus (by) Male
Name: Russel Bridges

hahaahah i agree motleycruefan75,runningayld is a retardild

-2 reputation votes
Random avatar
Banned
Australia (au) Male

Adhur wrote:hahaahah i agree motleycruefan75,runningayld is a retardild

because?

because you (like motleycruefan75), are spoiled, do not support bands, want everybody to upload for you without first helping others?
what exactly is your reason?
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

wow, you are a totally stupid little monkey, canadaehdrinkbeerandstainmyshorts...support bands? this site is to support bands? it's to get music you large cunt lip...fuck, you are a goddamn moron! fuck off...you and your high horse...get off it, pickle! right, you do it to SUPPORT the bands, right? suck a dick

-4 reputation votes
Random avatar
Banned
Afghanistan (af) FemaleFemale
Name: gwast

canadaspaceman. wrote:wow, you are a totally stupid little monkey, canadaehdrinkbeerandstainmyshorts...support bands? this site is to support bands? it's to get music you large cunt lip...fuck, you are a goddamn moron! fuck off...you and your high horse...get off it, pickle! right, you do it to SUPPORT the bands, right? suck a dick

UH, yeah, I do.
besides helping with shares of music, I discover bands on here,and other forums

I have spent thousands of dollars - buying vinyl records and cd's and shirts and fanzines...
including mailing to overseas and I expect to get sent back a ton of metal.

what have you done, you whiner ?
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

« Return to Support