Requests of RE-UPLOADS for dead links at the blog and forum
FORUM RULES
---------------------
Always put [NEED RE-UP] before the topic title. Also include country abbreviation, year and a link to the dead post.
Check the solved forum before creating a new topic. If a request already exists post a note there and the topic will be moved to re-upload requests and marked as unsolved.

Re-Upload Requests » [NEED RE-UP] Pantera (US) First 3 albums (WAV Vinyl Rips)
  • This one is kinda my fault. I had all of these at some point, but for some reason I converted them down to MP3s and misplaced the WAV files. These are really good rips and I was planning on putting them onto CD-Rs so I could listen to them more frequently. If nobody has 'em, it's no big deal as I have them in 320 already, I just think it makes more sense to put some lossless stuff on a CD instead of MP3s.

Link to dead post: Metal Magic, Projects in the Jungle, I Am the Night
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Zach

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Re-Upload Requests