Requests of RE-UPLOADS for dead links at the blog and forum
FORUM RULES
---------------------
Always put [NEED RE-UP] before the topic title. Also include country abbreviation, year and a link to the dead post.

Check the solved forum before creating a new topic. If a request already exists post a note there and the topic will be moved to re-upload requests and marked as unsolved.

Re-Upload Requests » [NEED RE-UP] Keep It True Festival XIV 29 & 30.04.2011 Megapost
viewtopic.php?f=160&t=442

All the shows are on megaupload. This links are dead now.
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 0

- Missing These -
Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1419

Link to dead post: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=442
I really want to hear this records, if someone have it, please reupload it or send it directly to me.
Thanks.
Poland (pl) Male
Name: Blackfire

I sent an email to the poster in April and I never heard back...he may not be on here anymore. Anyway, if someone has these, please let me know. Especially interested in the sets from Death Dealer, Griffin and Satan...three of my faves from my high-school years.
Random avatar
Banned
United States (us) Male

« Return to Re-Upload Requests