Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Sortilege (Fra) - 1st Mix of 'Metamorphose' [Unreleased] (1984)
Hello guys, I have a difficult request but maybe I hope anyone can help me...

I have heared the great and famous french uploader called "metalfranc" have uploaded last year
the release "Metamorphose First Mix" of the french band "Sortilege".

This is the first unreleased album edition of the album "Metamorphose", never out anywhere... that's a insane and incredible rarity I think ! :O

Of course I have already the 2 official versions of Metamorphose : the french version and the english version also called "Metamorphosis", but I have never seen a third version called "Metamorphose First Mix" ?!

If anybody can help me or knows more informations about this huge rarity it will be really great...

Thanks guys and let the heavy metal force be with you ! \m/
Bringer of Steel
France (fr) Male
Name: marcobistro

Topics Solved: 3

Here you are mate!:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6871

• 1 likes this
FORUM MOD!
Greece (gr) Male
Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 414

yes, I would love to have this one as well, link gone again..., topic closed (drool) (drool) (drool) pleeeeez
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 12

« Return to Found / Solved Requests