Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Black Rose (UK) - Demo 1981 & 1982
  • 3
  • [NEED RE-UP] Black Rose (UK) - Demo (1981) [the one with the 6 tracks]
    http://strappadometalblog.blogspot.com/ ... -1981.html

    [NEED RE-UP] Black Rose (UK) - Demo (1982)
    viewtopic.php?f=95&t=1806&hilit=Black+Rose

    Thanks in advance!
    User avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Jason
    Rank: FORUM MOD!
    Posts: 2149

    Reputation: 109798
    Topics Solved: 414

    _________________________
    Wantlist: Physical / Digital
    User avatar
    Administrator
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Status:Offline
    Name: Emil
    Rank: Administrator
    Location: Gotham City
    Posts: 9976

    Reputation: 299443
    Topics Solved: 1420


    Pls re-upload this demo on some other host, as downloading it off MetalShared brings up an 'Internal Server' error. Pls fix this issue, so that we metal lovers can enjoy this hard-to-find demo.

    • 1 likes this
    Random avatar
    United States (us)
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Chasing the Storm
    Posts: 34

    Reputation: 76
    Topics Solved: 0


    im actually having the same trouble with all the metalshared links
    viewtopic.php?f=95&t=4599
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: John
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Minnesota / St. Paul
    Posts: 907

    Reputation: 55781
    Topics Solved: 232


    Any chance of a re-up with both of these as the links seem to be dead? :(
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 157

    Reputation: 3280
    Topics Solved: 16


    chiefy2 wrote:Any chance of a re-up with both of these as the links seem to be dead? :(


    Hi. Seem these demos were relaunched

    http://www.hrrshop.de/BLACK-ROSE-Loveshock-CD_1
    http://www.hrrshop.de/BLACK-ROSE-The-Ea ... -More-CD_1
    User avatar
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Pelu
    Rank: Banned
    Posts: 379

    Reputation: 3389
    Topics Solved: 62


    Pelança wrote:
    chiefy2 wrote:Any chance of a re-up with both of these as the links seem to be dead? :(


    Hi. Seem these demos were relaunched

    http://www.hrrshop.de/BLACK-ROSE-Loveshock-CD_1
    http://www.hrrshop.de/BLACK-ROSE-The-Ea ... -More-CD_1


    Thank you for that little tidbit but the truth be known I already have the 'Loveshock' cd. I wanted to hear these demos for two reasons. Firstly, to hear what they sounded like originally and secondly to help ascertain which version of 'Knocked Out' is on the cd as the sleeve notes don't make it very clear whether it is the demo version or the 'One Take No Dubs' compilation version.
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 157

    Reputation: 3280
    Topics Solved: 16


    chiefy2 wrote:
    Pelança wrote:
    chiefy2 wrote:Any chance of a re-up with both of these as the links seem to be dead? :(


    Hi. Seem these demos were relaunched

    http://www.hrrshop.de/BLACK-ROSE-Loveshock-CD_1
    http://www.hrrshop.de/BLACK-ROSE-The-Ea ... -More-CD_1


    Thank you for that little tidbit but the truth be known I already have the 'Loveshock' cd. I wanted to hear these demos for two reasons. Firstly, to hear what they sounded like originally and secondly to help ascertain which version of 'Knocked Out' is on the cd as the sleeve notes don't make it very clear whether it is the demo version or the 'One Take No Dubs' compilation version.


    You can check out the 'One Take No Dubs' version and compare it with your 'Loveshock' version here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5451
    _________________________
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers...
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 456

    Reputation: 4749
    Topics Solved: 97


    « Return to Found / Solved Requests



    Related Topics  Author   Replies   Views 
    related Black Rose (UK) - Demo (1981)

    Strappado

    1

    1391

    related Black Rose (UK) - Demo (1982)

    Strappado

    1

    1368

    related [SOLVED] Black Rose (UK) - Black Rose (We're Gonna Rock You) [EP] (1983) [Lossless FLAC Vinyl Rip]

    Killjoy1974

    1

    1229

    related [SOLVED] Black Rose (UK) - Black Rose (We're Gonna Rock You) [EP] (1983)

    jasonkont

    4

    1818

    related [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Black Rose (UK) - Black Rose (We're Gonna Rock You) [EP] (1983)

    bentley_manuel

    1

    542

    related Black Rose Kingdom (Ita) - Demo (1987)

    McKagan

    1

    1046

    related Black Rose (Ita) - Puttana [Demo] (1992)

    nonseinormale65

    0

    1916


    « Previous topic | Next topic »

    Who is online
    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest