Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Savatage - Power Of The Night [1997 Concrete reissue]
https://img.discogs.com/asdipgJRl4ONiK7Oznx2a_iNXBE=/fit-in/600x467/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-3280089-1476004187-2955.jpeg.jpg

Link/Source: https://www.discogs.com/Savatage-Power- ... se/3280089

So I guess this must qualify as a "rarity", since I've wasted hours looking all over the internet for a rip of it, with no luck at all. If it's out there anywhere, I sure haven't been able to find it.

I'm looking for the 1997 reissue of the Savatage album "Power Of The Night" on Concrete Records. The reason I want it is for the bonus track of an acoustic version of 'Sleep'. But wait -- I can hear you now saying that the song is a bonus track on a couple of other releases, too. Well, I'm assuming that this has to be a completely different recording, as the running time listed on the back of the CD tray art says that it's 3:13. Every other acoustic version of the song is either 3:50-ish or 4:16. So unless that's just a typo, it has to be a different recording from the others.

I can find the 2002 and 2011 remasters (with completely different bonus tracks), I can find the original CD release with NO bonus tracks, the Japanese release, even rips of the vinyl LP -- but I can't find this particular damn release of the album. It's the ONLY Savatage release that has this 3:13 acoustic 'Sleep' track -- even the Japanese POTN release from the same year doesn't have it...

It doesn't have to be lossless or anything -- if anyone has it, all I ask is that it be at least 192 kbps, please. Thanks.
Random avatar
Monaco (mc) Male

Topics Solved: 0

You can now call off your search. The timing listed on the back cover of the 1997 release is incorrect. The version of "Sleep" contained therein actually lasts 4:16.
United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 144

Thanks for confirming for me! Stupid record labels... :)
Random avatar
Monaco (mc) Male

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Found / Solved Requests