Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Slayer (US-CA) - Nocturnal Spectre [Demo] / Eternal Damnation [Live] (1983)
!Only Death Is Real!

Greetings from Ultra Metal Country Colombia... Im sorry about my past Re-Up post because I did it on bad way. Im new on this site so I don't know how to use it very well.

Can you help with this? Thanx

Link to dead post:¡Dead Link Post!
Colombia (co) Male

Topics Solved: 0

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10625
192 kbps good enough?
then click this as solved
cheers
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 330

Thanx a Lot man... Can I Ask you something? If I Want to looking for someone that can Upload 1987's Mayhem Demo Tape DEATHCRUSH (NOT The EP) Where can I do it here and How?

Thanx!
Colombia (co) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Mantas wrote:Thanx a Lot man... Can I Ask you something? If I Want to looking for someone that can Upload 1987's Mayhem Demo Tape DEATHCRUSH (NOT The EP) Where can I do it here and How?

Thanx!

well you have the hang of it it seems -> viewtopic.php?f=135&t=35549
but I won't be rushing to search my hard drives.
Your +1 vote for the Slayer bootleg makes it seem you don't really care.

Maybe after you start uploading for the forum, then I will look.... (that is how members get rid of their negative reputation)
or wait for other members to help you, which there are only a handful of that re-upload/ upload.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 330

« Return to Found / Solved Requests