Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Doctor Livingstone (Fra) – Notre Niveau Est Trop Elevé... (2007)
  • Full title is: "Notre Niveau Est Trop Elevé Pour Que Vous, Misérables Créatures Bipèdes Pour Lesquelles Nous N'éprouvons Que Du Mépris, Puissiez Porter Un Jugement A L'encontre De Nos Délicieuses Créations"

Link/Source: https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Doctor_Livingstone/Notre_niveau_est_trop_%C3%A9lev%C3%A9_pour_que_vous%2C_mis%C3%A9rables_cr%C3%A9atures_bip%C3%A8des_pour_lesquelles_nous_n%27%C3%A9prouvons_que_du_m%C3%A9pris%2C_puissiez_porter_un_jugement_%C3%A0_l%27encontre_de_nos_d%C3%A9licieuses_cr%C3%A9ations/404887

Thanks in advance
    Bringer of Steel
    France (fr) FemaleFemale 

Topics Solved: 4

There we go: ► Hidden Link

Indeed a fine blackened Crust/Sludge album…
    RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
    Austria (at) Male
    Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Topics Solved: 903

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Found / Solved Requests