Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Rotor (Fra - Por) - Rotor (first album) (1984)
  • [REQS] ROTOR - Rotor (first album) France 1984

Not the hungarian band, but the french one

Last edited by canadaspaceman on 25 Mar 2018, 14:35, edited 2 times in total.
    Reason: corrected subject title, added in the missing details , REQUEST topics merged
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 42

Here's a link I found on the web: Rotor (Fra - Por) - 1984 - Rotor (Vinyl Rip) [192]
    http://www.4shared.com/get/JI_I4IYL/por ... -_rot.html

I'm not making a new topic with this group here 'cause they are not playing Metal - not even Hard rock.
    They playing Melodic Rock /AOR sung in Portuguese. Some info I found about them:
    "Luso-French band from Lyon, France, formed around 1979 under the name Stormbringer. Later when Portuguese singer TóZé Daniel joined the band changed its name to Rotor. The line up consisted of Thierry Leduc and Gilles Vasquez guitars, Jean Louis Teyssier bass and Thierry Scarlatti drums. After several attempts to find a label the group signs contract with a record company in Portugal, MVM. The result was a Hard Rock FM mini-album entitled "Menina Inês", containing seven tracks all sung in Portuguese: "Menina Inês", "Divine", "Prisioneiro", "Canta", "Acredita Que" (instrumental), "Longe Daqui" and "Vampiros" (1st Hard Rock version from José Afonso song). Recorded in France at the Lazer Studios between May and June 1984, produced by TóZé`s brother, sound engineer, Jorge Daniel and Silvio Suave. The record was only released in the Portuguese market in 1984. Some concerts were given in Lisbon at the Rock Rendez Vous July 19th and 20th 1984, in Figueira Da Foz, and also a TV appearance."
    Covers can be found here: http://portugal80smetal.blogspot.com/2011/08/rotor.html
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 414

Oh, thank you very much ; it is true I haven't no specific informations about this group (I should had seen this title in a monography about french HR/HM monography I think).

Not metal, hardly Hard Rock, still a nice addition for completists like me, and serious informations thanks to you

thanks again (and for the link about HM/HR Portugal, too much little known to my opinion)

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 42

Banned
    Argentina (ar) Male  
    Name: Gaby Letal

Topics Solved: 2

do you need that 192 rip especially? I only have it at 128 kbps.

As jasonkont wrote in the other request topic, they play "Melodic Rock /AOR sung in Portuguese."

This is AOR / melodic rock / pop, so you might be disappointed.

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

It wasn't a 192 kbps rip in the first place but a 160 kbps rip so here it is:
    Hidden Link

• 2 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 414

« Return to Found / Solved Requests