Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] King Diamond (Dnk) - Coven Fanclub interview [tape] (1986)
  • Link/Source: http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ki ... iew/158177

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/1/5/8/1/158177.jpg
    I had a tape after "Fatal Portrait" was released (I wrote to the address on there), but it was recorded before that.
    a 50 or 55 minute interview on chrome tape from the King Diamond Fanclub,
    The interview tape listed at metal Archives MIGHT be the same one, but I do not remember Ole Bang talking to Mikkey Dee & Andy la Roque.

King Diamond plays guitar for a bit of "new riffs" he planned for his solo album (Fatal Portrait).

see my other REQUEST viewtopic.php?f=141&t=17190
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

I do have this tape, issued by the fan club. King does play the intro to a song. If I remember right Ole is the interviewer. I do not recall Andy or Mickey but it has been probably 25 years or more since I've listened to it. I'm looking for some shows from 1982, I'm looking to collect the entire live itinerary from 81-85. All my stuff is on cassette
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Mike

Topics Solved: 0

AZ85122 wrote:I do have this tape, issued by the fan club. King does play the intro to a song. If I remember right Ole is the interviewer. I do not recall Andy or Mickey but it has been probably 25 years or more since I've listened to it. I'm looking for some shows from 1982, I'm looking to collect the entire live itinerary from 81-85. All my stuff is on cassette

Great!
    Between what I and other forum members have of MF , maybe you can get all the concerts you are missing.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Finally managed to get a rip of this rare tape.
    And yes, it´s the M-A listed one. I added some details over there.
    Mikkey Dee and Andy la Roque are also interviewed, but it´s just a short introduction at the end of side B (for about 2 minutes each).

Sent

Btw: I found another lengthy interview (61:53) with The King, done on 16 Aug 1994 by Curt Meis. Want it?

• 2 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 919

Awesome, and no, I don't need that 1994 interview, but thank you for mentioning it.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

« Return to Found / Solved Requests