Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Megadeth (US) - Live in Auckland, New Zealand [Bootleg] (1991-02-05)
  • Looking for this:

Details copied and pasted from here: http://www.bootlegs.ws/mega/mega91-02-05.html

Megadeth - Live in Auckland, New Zealand, 1991

Venue: The Logan Cambell Centre: Auckland, New Zealand
    Date: February 5, 1991
    Time: 68:50
    Size: 1 CD
    Sound: AUD, B+, low-gen copy from master

Notes: It looks like there's only one source of this show exists. Some time ago John shared with me this source stating that he "got this directly from the person in Australia that transfered the master cass which was passed down to him in the 90s." There were just two flac files for each tape side correspondingly. I cut it into tracks and compared - it turned out to be a little better version of the same source I'd had. I did some normalize, cut out a tape-flip part (which was luckily during the audience chant after Holy Wars). So I'd say that now this is the ultimate version of this recording. I doubt we ever get anything better. The show itself is really a great representation what the band was like in early 1990's with great vibe setlist. It was the first time for Megadeth to New Zealand and Dave mentioned that a couple of times. Thanks a lot, John!

Disc 1:
    1. Shut Up! Be Happy! Intro
    2. Wake Up Dead
    3. Hook in Mouth
    4. Hanger 18
    5. Tornado of Souls
    6. The Skull Beneath the Skin
    7. The Conjuring
    8. In My Darkest Hour
    9. Lucretia
    10. Devil's Island
    11. Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
    12. Black Friday
    13. Peace Sells...
    Encore:
    14. Band Introduction
    15. Anarchy in Auckland
    New Zealand (nz) Male  

Topics Solved: 2

Anyone found this yet? I just had someone thank me for the above post. I assume that because they thought I had a link attached. The problem with the points system on this site I guess i.e. you have to give points before you know if there is even an existing DL link or not.
    New Zealand (nz) Male  

Topics Solved: 2

subcide wrote:Anyone found this yet? I just had someone thank me for the above post. I assume that because they thought I had a link attached. The problem with the points system on this site I guess i.e. you have to give points before you know if there is even an existing DL link or not.

I have it in mp3,will upload tomorrow ;)

P.S. about points system...if someone sees a post in the REQS section and not in one of the UPLOAD sections and gives you points expecting to find a download link it's not your fault if he does not know what is the difference!!!
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 69

Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 69

« Return to Found / Solved Requests