Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Reincarnate - Take It or Leave It / Metal in Disguise, Single 1982
  • The link on this post goes to multiupload and appears to no longer be available (just lots of pop up adverts and options to download ilivid):
    viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1453

There is a 256 kbps rip in circulation which isn't the best sound quality, but would be great to get the 320 kbps version of this excellent single re-added if possible - thanks.
     Male

Topics Solved: 3

Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

Link to dead post: http://strappadometalblog.blogspot.com. ... z3Z0VjoOzr
    viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1453

I only found áudio from Youtube, I have heard it and it's much bad. The rip on mp3 256 kbps is not more available and I lost it too. I request somebody to send again this good rip on 320 kbps if possible. Move this topic to unsolved section, because the link no work.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male
    Name: Paulinhochocolate

Topics Solved: 1

None of your hated import taxes on this item, Professor...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REINCARNATE-TAK ... 56736c3af7
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 97

Easterthunder, the request to this single is according fórum rules because there's not none reissue to it. And who's seller there? Where's seller information? It's you? I don't buy materials from unknown people.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male

professorpaulinho wrote:Easterthunder, the request to this single is according fórum rules because there's not none reissue to it.

No one is stating otherwise...

professorpaulinho wrote:And who's seller there? Where's seller information? It's you? I don't buy materials from unknown people.

If you click on the link, you'll see how to contact the seller. (The seller is based in Brazil, like you, so you won't have to pay any of your hated import taxes.)
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Easterthunder, why I don't can request a reupload to this single here? It's prohibited against fórum rules? Seem you are against the people download music by Internet. Well, answer my questions via PM. Here is not place to conversation. Where is Strappado or moderators to a solution about this? I only requested a help to this jackass and he has marked with negative points. I never talked with he before!

-2 reputation votes
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male

professorpaulinho wrote:Easterthunder, why I don't can request a reupload to this single here? It's prohibited against fórum rules? Seem you are against the people download music by Internet. Well, answer my questions via PM. Here is not place to conversation.

Where have I stated that you cannot request a re-upload of the Reincarnate single? That's right; I didn't. As for your fatuous comment that I am against people downloading, perhaps you can explain why I have uploaded so much on this forum. Hardly the actions of someone who is anti-downloading, is it?... (nope)

• 3 likes this
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Link to dead post: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1453 . I would like much this single on original file. I am searching it by much time, and I think much others users want a reupload to it too. The single already was requested a time(viewtopic.php?f=175&t=7264), but I was needed to create this new topic because I don't get to move the other topic to the unsolved section. Could be the best to interlock this topic in other. Sorry guys by some wrong thing!
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male

professorpaulinho wrote:Easterthunder, why I don't can request a reupload to this single here? It's prohibited against fórum rules? Seem you are against the people download music by Internet. Well, answer my questions via PM. Here is not place to conversation. Where is Strappado or moderators to a solution about this? I only requested a help to this jackass and he has marked with negative points. I never talked with he before!

Can i just say this please? Previously you said you have many things you can upload here that are not on this forum but are not sure whether they are allowed or not. Maybe you could upload some of these things and if they are ok the moderators will allow them. That way if you do upload to the forum you may not get as much negativity when you do make requests. That way everybody is happy. You did get someone else to upload Pinnacle - Cyborg Assassin here didn't you'? Thanks for that. I had never heard of them before and I do like me some old heavies.
    Just a suggestion.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 16

easternthunder wrote:
    professorpaulinho wrote:Easterthunder, why I don't can request a reupload to this single here? It's prohibited against fórum rules? Seem you are against the people download music by Internet. Well, answer my questions via PM. Here is not place to conversation.

Where have I stated that you cannot request a re-upload of the Reincarnate single? That's right; I didn't. As for your fatuous comment that I am against people downloading, perhaps you can explain why I have uploaded so much on this forum. Hardly the actions of someone who is anti-downloading, is it?... (nope)

I could be wrong, and I would never defend the insulting of forum members, but is it possible that the professor has very little or no knowledge of the english language at all? I mean he seems to run his questions through an online translator, then posting the "translated" text here (which would explain their incoherence.) this may also explain why when he made his request and was answered with an ebay auction, he may have misunderstood that to mean "sorry you can't request or download that one here, you'll need to buy it." just a thought.
    Random avatar
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 0

hrgiger wrote:
    easternthunder wrote:

I could be wrong, and I would never defend the insulting of forum members, but is it possible that the professor has very little or no knowledge of the english language at all? I mean he seems to run his questions through an online translator, then posting the "translated" text here (which would explain their incoherence.) this may also explain why when he made his request and was answered with an ebay auction, he may have misunderstood that to mean "sorry you can't request or download that one here, you'll need to buy it." just a thought.

You are right broh! I use really the translator online because I don't speak english, and I also am difficult to understand because grammar english is totally different to gramar portuguese. English tongue have a word or expression countless meanings, and it's much difficult to interpret about. And I don't meant to insulting they. I apologize to they.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male

I've had a personal request for this so have reuploaded Strappado's rip on the original thread for others to download too: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1453

• 1 likes this
     Male

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to Found / Solved Requests