Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Ethel The Frog (UK) - Ethel The Frog [LP] (1980) [FLAC]
  • Link to dead post: viewtopic.php?f=174&t=18177&hilit=ethel . Link was removed by Easthernthunder. Somebody can to share the link again?
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male
    Name: Paulinhochocolate

Topics Solved: 1

Can't you respect what easternthunder is asking for?
    Is it so hard for you?

" PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD WITHOUT MY EXPRESS PERMISSION "

• 1 likes this
    Name: Sarissoforos

Topics Solved: 9

Prince Hector, what is the problem to request a reupload? It's this against fórum rules? I lost to download this album because it was posted before my register. This is much selfishness! If others users have permission to own the stuffs of Easterthunder and your stuffs, why I don't have permission? I have requested to a particular user to share what I request here because I have not permission as a uploader.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male

professorpaulinho wrote:Prince Hector, what is the problem to request a reupload? It's this against fórum rules? I lost to download this album because it was posted before my register. This is much selfishness! If others users have permission to own the stuffs of Easterthunder and your stuffs, why I don't have permission? I have requested to a particular user to share what I request here because I have not permission as a uploader.

It's a bit rich for you to comment about selfishness. A few weeks ago you sent me a PM requesting that I send you private links for approximately a dozen posts that you wanted re-uploaded. I suggested that I would re-upload one item for every item that you uploaded to the forum. You chose to ignore that reasonable suggestion. If you will not share your music with other users of the forum, why should they share with you? This forum should be a two-way exchange; it's not here just so a selfish few can expand their collection of rarities without giving anything back.
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 97

Ok Easterthunder, but all what have in reasonable quality sound (128, 192 Kbps mp3) you also own certainly in lossless quality because you live in a first world country when everybody find to buy vinyls easily.

I don't permission as uploader, but I have requested to some users to share with the fórum what I would like to share it. I already tried to share some stuffs that I founded in others places.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male

professorpaulinho wrote:Ok Easterthunder, but all what have in reasonable quality sound (128, 192 Kbps mp3) you also own certainly in lossless quality because you live in a first world country when everybody find to buy vinyls easily.

I don't permission as uploader, but I have requested to some users to share with the fórum what I would like to share it. I already tried to share some stuffs that I founded in others places.

Whether it is easier or not to buy vinyl in Europe is immaterial; one still needs to outlay the expense of buying the vinyl, the equipment to play it on and the equipment/software to rip and upload it. Why should anyone go to all that trouble and expense if they are not going to get anything in return except for whingeing from selfish people who will not share and continually complain that their unending requests are not fulfilled? As I stated previously, I was willing to re-upload for you if you would upload something for everyone here on the forum; you chose to ignore that suggestion. If you will not share, you do not deserve to be a member of this forum. Your comment about not being an uploader is just BS. All you have to do is upload something from your own collection and a moderator will authorize your upload if it conforms to forum rules. The ball is in your court; if you choose not to share, don't be surprised that others will not share with you.
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 97

professorpaulinho wrote:I don't permission as uploader, but I have requested to some users to share with the fórum what I would like to share it. I already tried to share some stuffs that I founded in others places.

I thought we had covered this in the 'how to upload' thread.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 16

I guess "professorpaulinho", is not the only one who wants to grab everything he can and give nothing in return.
    There are thousands, in HMR Forum, like him.
    That is my point.
    And yes, I do not believe "professorpaulinho" has nothing to share with us.
    He does not want to.
    And yes "esternthunder", his comment about not being an uploader, is just bullshit.
    Not to mention his two faced attitude:Asking with PM from "esternthunder" to share a dozen rips only with him ...
    When at the same time he talks about Forum rules and he doesn't respect "easternthunder's" single demand: " PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD WITHOUT MY EXPRESS PERMISSION ".
    He is the representative, the Chief, the Prime Minister of the leechers and what's more he talks (blah) too much without a reason.

We upload our ripped LP's & CD's for free, and "professorpaulinho" want to set rules on how we are going to share our rips we give for free...U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e.
    (hair)

He is one of the (thousand) reasons I will not upload anything in this Forum that I LOVE so much.
    Name: Sarissoforos

Topics Solved: 9

OK. Closed topic. I will request this in lossless álbum that I lost elsewhere.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male

« Return to Found / Solved Requests