Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Slauter Xstroyes - Rare and Unreleased tracks/Radio Interview
  • Link/Source: http://strappadometalblog.blogspot.pt/2 ... z3CetMmpik

I got this RAR'd up collection of unreleased SLAUTER with over an hour of awesome quality stuff and a Radio Interview from 86 i believe. Saints Revenge was among the songs but there were SO MANY that were more in the style of the WINTER KILL LP than of FREE THE BEAST. I lost these when my computer crashed a few years ago, does anyone still have them? If you dont want to post it publically message me i KNOW i have some trade items you wont be able to refuse no matter what your preference of genre or era. I hope someone can help me with this, i remember a lot of Corroseum-dwellers of ages past grabbed this just as quick as i did! Hopefully someone has these tracks...

1. Saints Revenge [7" bootleg Single]
    2. Free The Beast [Free the Beast]
    3. Blood In The Streets [Free the Beast]
    4. Syncopated Angel [Free the Beast]
    5. Farther Than Yesterday [Free the Beast]
    6. Bitch [Free the Beast]
    7. Nsz 190 [Free the Beast]
    8. Dignified Disaster [Free the Beast]
    9. E Pluribus Unum [Free the Beast]
    10. Burning Rock [Free the Beast]
    11. It #1
    12. Maniac #1
    13. Deep Blue Dreams #1
    14. Voodoo On You #1
    15. Maniac #2
    16. Masters
    17. Avalon
    18. It #2
    19. Witches Honor
    20. Gargoyle
    21. Raygun
    22. Deep Blue Dreams #2
    23. Voodoo On You #2
    24. The Creator
    25. Glacier Thrasher
    26. Brainchild
    27. Came To Bright Light
    28. 22
    29. The Last Song

EDIT: Put up a link to the file I was looking for. That doesnt have the interview but with or without would be great, the musics the most important part of course!
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Just want to bump this so you all can see the tracklist and link, any of you get this when it was on that blog? Im in the process of ripping several full SLAUTER concert vids from the 80s as well as MILITIA, RITUAL (BEL), MEDIEVAL STEEL, etc
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

It's on my damaged harddrive =/ I don't dare to plug it in and start messing with the files until I purchased a new one as backup.
    I post it as soon as I got everything working again.

• 1 likes this
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1421

Strappado wrote:It's on my damaged harddrive =/ I don't dare to plug it in and start messing with the files until I purchased a new one as backup.

AH! Wonderful man, really, fuckin sweet! Hope it all goes well and your hardrive doesnt have any more problems, you dont have the Blind Legion concerts from Lockjaw as well do you?

Topics Solved: 19

BloodOfChrist wrote:
    Strappado wrote:It's on my damaged harddrive =/ I don't dare to plug it in and start messing with the files until I purchased a new one as backup.

AH! Wonderful man, really, fuckin sweet! Hope it all goes well and your hardrive doesnt have any more problems, you dont have the Blind Legion concerts from Lockjaw as well do you?

seriously.. you complain about me and then ask someone to get you my tape rips from LJ... ha that's funny- fucking hypocrite
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Name: John

Topics Solved: 232

« Return to Found / Solved Requests