Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Wild Dogs (US) - Wild Dogs (1983) [Shrapnel Records]
  • Actually I have bought some years ago this fucking CD from Northwind Records Label: 100% a total waste of money ...
    The tracks have a weird "remaster" (?), with a strange hiss noise, the 2nd track has one minute less music than the LP version (!!!!!!!) and all the effort seems that it was done to steal our money!

I would like to have a WAVE Vinyl rip!If someone could rip this LP in lossless format it would be, really, great!
    Name: Sarissoforos

Topics Solved: 9

Man, i would love have to have a lossless vinyl rip since i had downloaded a lossless rip (NOT VINYL) but it's very incomplete, some tracks are demo verions while some are not, but are the same songs, also i was thinking about buying this lp and doing the deed of recording it and uploading it, but if someone here has a lossless vinyl rip of it, please upload!.

http://i.imgur.com/oQTbd.png
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Ben Smith

Topics Solved: 16

Heavy Thrashhead wrote:Man, i would love have to have a lossless vinyl rip since i had downloaded a lossless rip (NOT VINYL) but it's very incomplete, some tracks are demo verions while some are not, but are the same songs, also i was thinking about buying this lp and doing the deed of recording it and uploading it, but if someone here has a lossless vinyl rip of it, please upload!.

Hi, Ben, I hope you had a nice Christmas day ...

The same afternoon I saw this vinyl in mint condition, in Monastiraki, Athens, for 9 euro!
    After half an hour I went to Eat Metal Records shop and bought this CD for 14 euro, because of the demo bonus tracks. (facepalm)
    And as you wrote above, at least one track (the 2nd) in this remastered - my ass - CD was a demo (?) version or something like that!
    The conclusion is that I should have bought the vinyl, which had green labels, and enjoy the music hidden in its grooves and not that waste-of-money CD!
    Do not buy CD's that are not made from the original master tapes ...

Prince Hector wrote:
    Heavy Thrashhead wrote:Man, i would love have to have a lossless vinyl rip since i had downloaded a lossless rip (NOT VINYL) but it's very incomplete, some tracks are demo verions while some are not, but are the same songs, also i was thinking about buying this lp and doing the deed of recording it and uploading it, but if someone here has a lossless vinyl rip of it, please upload!.

The same afternoon I saw this vinyl in mint condition, in Monastiraki, Athens, for 9 euro!
    After half an hour I went to Eat Metal Records shop and bought this CD for 14 euro, because of the demo bonus tracks. (facepalm)
    And as you wrote above, at least one track (the 2nd) in this remastered - my ass - CD was a demo (?) version or something like that!
    The conclusion is that I should have bought the vinyl, which had green labels, and enjoy the music hidden in its grooves and not that waste-of-money CD!

Actually, there are 3 songs on here that are demo recordings, "The Tonight Show, "Two Wrongs" & "I Need Love", if they were going to add demo versions they should have added THE WHOLE FUCKIN" 1983 demo (where these versions were taken from!, 'cos if you ask me they sound quite decent) as bonus tracks while keeping the albums versions in place, it would of made it more worth my money

also, i want to know if one you got (and i have in my computer) is the Old Metal Records release or some different release by some other label?.

Edit: Shit i just quoted the whole comment and never said anything about how my christmas was (since i was asked), since you asked, i had good christmas, can't wait for the new YEAR!, i hope you had good one yourself.

Bringer of Steel

Here guys is a 320 kbps rip that I've got of this album - can't remember when or where I found it. It seems OK - tell me about it! Hidden Link.
    I also add "The Tonight Show" song from "VA - US Metal Vol. II [Compilation]" - it's a different version from the album.

• 2 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 414

jasonkont wrote:Here guys is a 320 kbps rip that I've got of this album - can't remember when or where I found it. It seems OK - tell me about it! Hidden Link.
    I also add "The Tonight Show" song from "VA - US Metal Vol. II [Compilation]" - it's a different version from the album.

I just downloaded that link and listened, sounds the same as the 320 version i have (both a 320 rip and lossless rip (wich is the one i was speaking of that has three demos tracks), also i heard that version from the US Metal comp and i can tell the person sped it and pitched it abit, 'cos i own the lp and it's the same version as the one from the lp, but the one you uploaded is not bad sounding.

Bringer of Steel

Heavy Thrashhead wrote:
    Prince Hector wrote:

Actually, there are 3 songs on here that are demo recordings, "The Tonight Show, "Two Wrongs" & "I Need Love", if they were going to add demo versions they should have added THE WHOLE FUCKIN" 1983 demo (where these versions were taken from!, 'cos if you ask me they sound quite decent) as bonus tracks while keeping the albums versions in place, it would of made it more worth my money

also, i want to know if one you got (and i have in my computer) is the Old Metal Records release or some different release by some other label?.

Edit: Shit i just quoted the whole comment and never said anything about how my christmas was (since i was asked), since you asked, i had good christmas, can't wait for the new YEAR!, i hope you had good one yourself.

I wrote that in my initial post: the Label of my CD is NorthWind Records, I think from Italy.

Prince Hector wrote:I wrote that in my initial post: the Label of my CD is NorthWind Records, I think from Italy.

Oh, i must have forgot or missed that detail, so you have the final the "Final Edition".

Bringer of Steel

Anyway, I want to thank Ben for his interest and Jason for his 320 kbps rip, but I think I will eventually find the vinyl at a decent price and condition and buy it.
    Thank you ... both of you ...

(thanks)

Ive got a version that is 2 on 1 cd with Mans Best Friend
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=15064

Ive got the vinyl, but its in a box (one of many), buried in my closet.....
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Name: John

Topics Solved: 232

strad wrote:Ive got a version that is 2 on 1 cd with Mans Best Friend
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=15064

Ive got the vinyl, but its in a box (one of many), buried in my closet.....

Bring, the vinyl Axes Of Heavy Metal, into the Light, Strad.

(wizard)

Finally, I bought this LP ...2 months ago.
    So I solved my problem myself!
    Mission accomplished.
    (smoke)

« Return to Found / Solved Requests