Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Tanker (Fra) - Demo (1985)
Link/Source: https://imgur.com/KRbhe4E

Tanker Heavy Metal Rock and Roll band from France ala Motorhead, Vulcain, i really would like to listen more about them, just i have listened

this song that's on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTY2MCI_tkA

This demo or any other recording is more than welcome and appreciated. Thanx bangers!
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male

Topics Solved: 4

It seems like in this demo they soften their sound to hard rock style, according to the title of the songs, still i would like to hear this.
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male

Presuming you reached the 300+ score I´m posting this demo as promised, enjoy:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=32320&p=180561#p180561

megachameleon wrote:It seems like in this demo they soften their sound to hard rock style, according to the title of the songs, still i would like to hear this.

Not sure it´s the same band Tanker (Fra) from the video you gave, but at least it solves what you requested.
FORUM MOD!
Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 927

You make me doubt, because i can't identify Daniel Desabres on the video, but it looks like it's the first incarnation of Tanker as a trio, with Thierry maulle (bass vocals), Eric herve (drums), and Guillaume gilles (guitars). As i think very strange there were two tankers at the same year (1981)playing hard rock - heavy metal in france.

The demo of course has a totally different line up: Daniel desabres (vocals), Eric paulus (drums), Vanni (bass) and Michael arnaud (guitars).

But i'm not sure, anyway thanks for the demo.
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male

According to Enfer Mag 8 (1983) they also released another demo that year with the songs "le mal enchanteur", "voyeur", "mocumbo", and "vieilles solitudes".
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male

« Return to Found / Solved Requests