Lossless [NWOBHM] » Robespierre (UK) - The Garden of Hell Demos (2016) [Apple Lossless Rip]
  • https://i.imgur.com/TTseFvg.png

Artist: Robespierre
    Release: The Garden Of Hell Demos
    Genre: NWOBHM
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the thirteen-song demo for the Garden Of Hell album. The songs were done in this, more primitive form to prepare to record the tracks properly for the album. It includes many songs that were never included on the actual "Garden of Hell" release. Also, included here is a revamped version of the song "Maelstrom." The release of the CD/album was done via Shadow Kingdom Records. The album itself includes a few songs that are not on this demo. The artwork, included here with these tracks, was originally submitted to be used for the album, but was not used, because it was digital artwork. The label wanted the band to find more elaborate artwork for the release. The band then hired artist Raul Gonzalez to paint the album artwork. This demo was only made available to me and two labels. Initially, I only shared it with a few select friends that I have here on the blog. With singer/guitarist David Cooke's permission, I'm now making it available to everyone with the hope that it will garner some interest in purchasing copies of the latest album.

If you like these demos and are happy to have them, please support the band by purchasing "Garden Of Hell."

The links to purchase the release as well as related merchandise can be found here:

https://www.shadowkingdomrecords.com/se ... 37&csess=1

https://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/searc ... rch=Search
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Punish Oppressors
    2. Mare Of Steel
    3. Dwelling In The Shadows
    4. Devil's Regime
    5. I Am A Flower (In The Garden Of Hell)
    6. Maelstrom
    7. Men Of Violence
    8. Fear
    9. Reign Of Terror
    10. Dishonour Before Death
    11. Welcome To The Cult
    12. Dagon Rises
    13. The Shroud
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

« Return to Lossless [NWOBHM]