Lossless [NWOBHM] » Tygers of Pan Tang (UK) - Wild Cat (1980) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]
  • https://i.imgur.com/69nAK4q.png

Artist: Tygers Of Pan Tang
    Release: Wild Cat
    Genre: NWOBHM
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info: Here is the barnstorming debut from one of England's finest. This is the album that put the band on the map. The snarling vocals of Jess Cox launched this album into NWOBHM lore. The next three sported John Deverill on vocals, who had more of a clean, melodic delivery to his vocals. Tygers is very well known, and I wouldn't normally post their material. However, their releases have always been difficult to find on CD. I have the Edgy CD release with all the bonus tracks, but not one copy of this can be found on e-bay. I got it when it came out and it was 22 dollars then. The first four releases are very hard to track down on CD. I would love to have them, but finding them can be taxing. I really wish the band would work on issuing them again. I'm sharing this rip, because it kicks major ass. Also, most members here prefer vinyl recordings. I recently figured out how to merge images to make full vinyl scans. Full scans of my vinyl that I merged are included with this post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Euthanasia
    2. Slave To Freedom
    3. Don't Touch Me There
    4. Money
    5. Killers
    6. Fireclown
    7. Wild Catz
    8. Suzie Smiled
    9. Badger Badger
    10. Insanity
    United States (us) Male