Lossless [NWOBHM] » Witchfynde (UK) - Lords of Sin / Anthems (1984) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]
  • http://i.imgur.com/rHAt216.png
    Artist: Witchfynde
    Release: Lords Of Sin
    Genre: NWOBHM
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the 1984 album released on the Belgian label, Mausoleum Records. A limited number of this LP came as a double vinyl issue with the 12" Anthems (Live EP) as a bonus, which is the copy that I own. This is why I included it along with the LP in this single post. I actually bought this in order to record it, because Mausoleum Records has messed up all issues of this on CD. The Mausoleum Classix version as well as both the 2004 and 2014 reissued digipak had the beginning of "Conspiracy" as the 8th song with the rest of "Conspiracy" continuing into track #9. "Red Garters" wasn't even on the releases. I know this to be the case, because I checked the Mausoleum Classix version, own the 2004 version, and spoke to Akira who owns the newly reissued digipak version. I mean, seriously, how can you reissue something three times and not fix a mistake. Mausoleum ranks right up there with Sanctuary Records as the kings of misprints and mistakes with reissues. Anyway, I've shared this release with a great number of people, because they wanted the album in full. Album scans are included.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. The Lord Of Sin
    2. Stab In the Back
    3. Heartbeat
    4. Scarlet Lady
    5. Blue Devils
    6. Hall Of Mirrors
    7. Wall Of Death
    8. Conspiracy
    9. Red Garters

Anthems:
    1. Cloak and Dagger