Lossless [Progressive Metal] » Seventh Sign (Nld) - Silence of a Wish (1995) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/KSW0o0f.png

Artist: Seventh Sign
    Release: Silence Of A Wish (1995)
    Genre: Progressive Metal, Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: Lossless FLAC (1000H kbps - 44 kHz)
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Se ... ish/329726
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Infinity
    2. At the Foot of the Rainbow
    3. Page of Yesterday
    4. Bassolica (Instrumental)
    5. Find the Words
    6. A Spiritual Sky
    7. Time to Forgive
    8. Silence of a Wish
    9. Bullet
    10. Isolation
    11. One of Us
    12. Consolation (Instrumental)
    Bringer of Steel
    Panama (pa) Male
    Name: Eric

Topics Solved: 0

Thank you very much, and welcome to the blog my friend. It's nice to see some new blood here on the blog. By new blood, I mean someone who is willing to be a contributing member of this online community. Unfortunately, most members casually show up in order to download something and then disappear. As I said, it's refreshing to see a few new members including yourself.
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

VardisRules wrote:Thank you very much, and welcome to the blog my friend. It's nice to see some new blood here on the blog. By new blood, I mean someone who is willing to be a contributing member of this online community. Unfortunately, most members casually show up in order to download something and then disappear. As I said, it's refreshing to see a few new members including yourself.

Thank youu VardisRules, you are one of the good guys like RunningWild! jeje

Thanks for the cool welcome bro, I like to share what i find so you can expect me to be around often :)

If im doing something wrong please let me know.

Like 1/3rd of the albums I upload here are not being posted, but I dont quite understand why.
    None were "2010 - 2015 releases". Could there be another reason?

Thanks bro

• 1 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    Panama (pa) Male

shion3 wrote:Like 1/3rd of the albums I upload here are not being posted, but I dont quite understand why.
    None were "2010 - 2015 releases". Could there be another reason?

Hey Eric,
    no worries, you´re doing nothing wrong. Your submissions are highly appreciated.   :D
    But as the name of this board (Heavy Metal Rarities) indicates the basic idea is to share rare, undiscovered, lost & forgotten and in particular unavailable releases with friends.
    It´s definitely not a pirate forum for free download of everything. For this purpose there are (way too) many other boards out there.

If you start to submit a (red) box tells "Don't post material still available from the band or labels. New releases will not be accepted!"
    So it´s not only the initial release date that matters, but any re-releases as well. Believe us, record labels suffer enough from streaming and freeby (pirate) downloads - it´s not our aim to hurt them even more, quite the contrary we encourage everyone to buy these releases.

Example: You wanted to submit Darkness (Ger) - Defenders Of Justice (1988) [Lossless]. Basically fine, but this album was reissued in 2014 two times:
    So there´s no way to approve your submission - not because we want to bother you, but it´s simply not allowed according to our rules.

I hope this clarifies what our forum stands for, so in your own interest please do some research (discogs & M-A are good starting points) before wasting time to submit an album we cannot accept.
    Thanks for your understanding & keep on submitting… - totally agree what VardisRules said - You´re doing a great job! (drool)

Bottom line to all new members: Take a leaf out of shion3´s book:
    This guy stepped in, read the rules and instead of complaining about dead links or requesting tons of re-ups he submitted at his very first post.
    As of now 100%(!) of his threads and about 90% of his posts are uploads and not just anything but HQ submissions (mostly vintage vinyls).
    As you can see, good reputation (+427) will come easily… \m/

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 926

I totally agree. I found out that High Roller reissued both "Break Out" and "Power Infusion" by Trance. I removed both posts, because I didn't want my post effecting the sales of their discs. My posts were vinyl rips, but many times people will download the vinyl rip for free rather than buy the CD. Even with a higher import price, High Roller hasn't seemed to have any problems selling out of their CDs, but I still had to follow forum rules.

Sometimes I miss the fact that something is available on CD when I make a post. I usually check e-bay. If I can't find the release on e-bay or the release is out-of-print and commanding high prices, I'll make a post of it. 95 percent of my posts are recordings of old vinyl and cassettes. Many of these same titles I also own on CD. I record the vinyl and cassettes for the nostalgia of the recorded medium. Sometimes, the original record or cassette sounds much better than the CD release. I always looked at this blog as not just a rarities forum, but a forum for audiophiles who are always looking for that "holy grail" recording by a particular artist.

• 1 likes this
    United States (us) Male

GOT IT!!

Need to check the releases on the metal archives,
    No bands or labels with reissues beyond 2010.

Thanks bro!

So the more rare the better??
    Like almighty Syrus!!

EDIT: NOW that I read your comment, Vardis, this is why I joined too! rarities!! and you guys here have lots of stuff ! xD

Bringer of Steel
    Panama (pa) Male

I love Syrus. I have an original copy of the CD/DVD.

Maybe we need to establish a process to follow prior to posting a release in order to test the level of "rarity" of a release. I like the Metal Archives and Discogs, but sometimes both will say that a company made a release, but the CD can't be found. I'm sure the independent record company produced and released it, but it wasn't made available to any reasonable degree. By definition, the release would then be considered a "rarity" right from the start.

As I said, maybe we can establish a list of places to look like Metal Archives, Discogs, e-bay etc., and then use all resources to come to some conclusion about how readily available a release is. What I've noticed, is that if it's not available on e-bay at a reasonable price or at all, it fits the definition of "rare." Obviously, not including those labels who sell from their own site and don't sell on e-bay. However, even those labels often have an e-bay presence.

• 1 likes this
    United States (us) Male

Hidden Link

• 3 likes this
    Bringer of Steel

« Return to Lossless [Progressive Metal]