Lossless [Speed / Thrash] » Shah (Rus) - Escape From Mind (1994) [Lossless FLAC]
  • Artist: Shah
    Release: Escape from Mind
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: Flac+Cue+Log+Scans
    Hidden Link
    ►Moroz Reords/Stormspell Records version REMOVED, do not post 2010-2019 releases and those still for sale by official labels
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    A demo with this title was recorded by the Shah group in 1987.
    But in 1993 the album "Escape From Mind" was re-recorded by the Shah group already with another bass player (not with Ovchinnikov and certainly not with Krupnov), his last name was Alexander "Motor" Mamylychev. This was after recording in the studio of the album P.S.I.H.O.

The work of mixing the re-recorded demo, as far as is known, was not completed at the time. But, despite this, the “craftsmen” from Moroz Records released Shah’s raw / working recordings called “Escape From Mind” on audio cassettes in 1994 year

A variant that was originally released on a Moroz Records tape, partly consisting of tracks re-recorded in 1993
    and several songs that were planned for a new, fifth in a row. Shah's album. (On top of that, the names of all the songs on the tape were mixed up).

Subsequently, this demo re-recorded in 1993 was completely released in 2003 on SNC Records.
    The version, which was originally released on a Moroz Records cassette, was subsequently published on the disc by the American label Stormspell Records in 2016.

The original version of the demo recorded by the band in 1987 with the following line-up Miguel "Garcia" Zhemchiushiy, Anton Garcia and Andrew "Drumanoid" Sazanov has not yet been re-released.

I'm upload both version this album/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.metal-archives.com/images/5/6/3/0/563090.jpg

1993 version(released by SNS Records)
    1. Outside 08:48
    2. Refusal Possible 06:19
    3. Escape 05:09
    4. Die with Satisfaction 05:25
    5. Warhead 05:14
    6. Dead or Alive 05:01
    7. Mad Future 04:32
    8. Fire 03:56

https://www.metal-archives.com/images/5/7/4/4/574458.jpg

1994 version (released by Moroz Records/Stormspell Records)
    1. Escape 06:07
    2. No Return 05:41
    3. From Out of Insane 07:44
    4. Outside 06:59
    5. Last in the Night 04:18
    6. Under Grief 05:10
    7. Reason X 05:49
    8. Escape from Mind (instrumental) 02:20

Re-recorded tracks from demo 1987:
    1. Outside
    2. Refusal Possible (rename to "No Return")
    3. Escape
    4. Die with Satisfaction (rename to "From Out of Insane")

Additional tracks from unreleased 5 album :
    5. Escape from Mind (Instrumental)
    6. Reason X
    7. Under Grief
    8. Last in the Night
    Russia (ru) Male
    Name: Denis

Topics Solved: 7

thrashbutcher wrote:A demo with this title was recorded by the Shah group in 1987.
    But in 1993 the album "Escape From Mind" was re-recorded by the Shah group already with another bass player (not with Ovchinnikov and certainly not with Krupnov), his last name was Alexander "Motor" Mamylychev.
    This was after recording in the studio of the album P.S.I.H.O.

The work of mixing the re-recorded demo, as far as is known, was not completed at the time. But, despite this, the “craftsmen” from Moroz Records released Shah’s raw / working recordings called “Escape From Mind” on audio cassettes in 1994 year

A variant that was originally released on a Moroz Records tape, partly consisting of tracks re-recorded in 1993
    and several songs that were planned for a new, fifth in a row. Shah's album. (On top of that, the names of all the songs on the tape were mixed up).

Subsequently, this demo re-recorded in 1993 was completely released in 2003 on SNC Records.
    The version, which was originally released on a Moroz Records cassette, was subsequently published on the disc by the American label Stormspell Records in 2016.

The original version of the demo recorded by the band in 1987 with the following line-up Miguel "Garcia" Zhemchiushiy, Anton Garcia and Andrew "Drumanoid" Sazanov has not yet been re-released.

For years I've been looking for information and evidence on this 1994 re-recording. I have a 4 rips from different sources on this stuff, and they're all basically the 1987 demo (one of them came under the name "Madness" and dated 1988 - can you tell me if there was a scattered version at the time that confirms the veracity of this information?).

Anyway, thank you again for the opportunity to hear this version!

Topics Solved: 6

« Return to Lossless [Speed / Thrash]