Lossless [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Dr. Jekyll (Esp) - Demo (2007) [Lossless WAV]
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/PS7QbOJ.jpg

Artist: Dr Jekyll
    Release: Demo 2007
    Genre: Heavy Metal / Hard Rock
    Bitrate: Lossless

I don't know the country of origin from this band, sorry. I guess Spain or maybe South America.

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Dr ... 3540336331

01.1000 grados
    02.Crematoria
    03.Sirenas
    04.Mi sangre
    05.Último eslabón

(metal1)
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 0

The band are from Madrid, Spain!.

DR. JEKYLLS Myspace page gives us some info.
    DR.JEKYLL born in january 05 when four ex components of POSESION(L.P. Bailando en el fuego(Red Dragon Records))(Santi Hernandez(bass),Santiago Castillo(lead/rithm guitar) and j.c.Salcedochino(drums) decides to continue exploding heads with the 80s heavy metal classic sounds. The line up is complete when Jaime Garcia (lead singer)comes to the band. DR.JEKYLL begin to show that the heavy metal is more than only music. The shows are a very important part in his concerts (strongly influenciates by ALICE COOPER,KING DIAMOND,LIZZY BORDEN) Then two members decides to leave the band,then Santi Hernandez and Jaime Garcia continues with the band. Later they find a young guitar player, Lu Olmos and him become to be the lead guitar of DR.JEKYLL.and still searching for a crazy fuckin drummer(in our shows a friend help us whit the drums,(Charly Sancho(thanx brother you have iron balls!!) Now DR.JEKYLL continues breaking heads,exploding ears, composing new songs and preparing a new L.P. Now.dont you like to taste the DOCTORs poison??? Sorry about my English.yes,yes,.i know is a fucking shit!!!...i'm still learning!!ok?

You can also find a review of the EP at http://www.lamiradanegra.com/?p=1463.
    Translated:
    http://www.lamiradanegra.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/drjekyll.jpg
    Heavy Metal is the passion of Madrid as we demonstrated in his recent coming to our land opening for lust. This is reflected also in this demo with 4 tracks plus intro of the classic influences.

When you hear "1000 Degrees", which will perceive a sound marked by the early work of Iron Maiden at the time of Paul Di'Anno. More like a intro to some oddity of the maiden unedited. This intro gives way to "Ashbringer" marked by the same style, with changes of pace and good melodies. On the other tone is "Mermaids" with a trademark riff Judas, heavier than the last. Of the four that I like my. The band's melodic influences are evident in "Mi Sangre" which is a matter of AOR, Heavy parked momentarily to recapture it "Last Link", whose lyrics about the music, groups like Dr. Jekyll practice, heart and with very little support, and that we enjoy.

Dr. Jekyll may have many things to say. Currently this model is a good introduction, with four very different cutting issues among themselves. With a little more maturity in compositions, in the near future we will be talking about a band with many possibilities. - ANTONIO Refoyo

Dr Jekyll are:
    Jaime Garcia: Vocals / backing vocals
    Santi Hernandez: Bass / vocals
    J. Carlos Salcedo "Chino": Drums
    Santi Castillo: guitar / vocals

626 83 07 89 (Jaime)
    618 February 1942 10 (Sam H.)
    e-mail: grupo_drjekyll@hotmail.com

Web site: http://www.myspace.com/jekyllmetal

Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

Born in January 05!!! Oh well, I have to edit the date of demo in my post, it must be 2007 instead 2001. I merged 1 and 7 because of the bad handwriting on my cd.
    Thanks Strap' for the infos, great from you! (clap4)
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Lossless [Heavy / Power]