Lossless [Heavy / Power] » Sniper (Jpn) - Demo (1982) [Lossless APE]
  • 69
  • https://i.imgur.com/DiHU0W4.png

    Artist: Sniper
    Release: Demo 82
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Country: Japan
    Bitrate: Ape
    ►Dead Link

    1. Hard Time
    2. 眠れぬ夜 (Nemurenu Yoru)
    3. 核伝説 (Kaku Densetsu)
    4. Dedication
    5. Dream Lady
    6. No Falling Love
    7. ヤ・メ・テ・シ・マ・エ・ヨ (Yameteshimaeyo)
    8. Crazy World of the Rock 'n Roll
    9. People the Land

    PS: I did not buy the tape, it was from the internet
    _________________________
    J-Metal is the law
    User avatar
    China (cn) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: zhaolele
    Rank: Metal Breaker
    Location: liaoning fuxin
    Posts: 485

    Reputation: 23564
    Topics Solved: 40

    Oh my god dude, you've like literally brought a tear to my eye lol. Such a hard demo to find by one of the best Japanese metal bands ever, and in lossless no less, thank you so much.

    Hey anthemloudness, if there's any of the following from my collection you'd perhaps like lossless rips of, I'd be happy to provide them. I own physical copies of the following releases many of which aren't on the forum in lossless yet, I can provide any one of them at your request. (I don't upload lossless normally unless someone specifically requests them since they're so big. :P) Hell, if any of the other Japanese metal guys on here want any of these I'd be happy to put some up for you guys too. I kinda rushed this list so double check they're eligible to be on the site before requesting any.

    Action! - Hot Rox
    Animetal - Decade of Bravehearts
    Arouge - 暴逆の貴公子 + 11 Rare Tracks
    Astlla - Brain? No', No'! Know!? (EP)
    Atsushi Yokozeki - Raid
    Barque of Dante - Final Victory
    Blizard - Hot Shot!
    Blizard - Statesboro Blues (Single)
    Bottoms Up! - Bad Boys (Single)
    Bow Wow - Asian Volcano
    Bow Wow - Warning from Stardust
    Bow Wow - Beat of Metal Motion
    Bow Wow - Cyclone
    Bow Wow - Vow Wow - Live (Video)
    Bow Wow - Shock Waves (Compilation)
    Bow Wow - Don't Leave Me Now (Single)
    Bow Wow - Rock Me Now (Single)
    Bow Wow - Vibe
    Cyclone - Cyclone Special Live
    Dancer - Violent Emotion
    Dancer - Memorial (Compilation)
    Dante - In the Lost Paradise
    Drive - Hot Wheel on Fire!
    Ezo - E・Z・O
    Ezo - Fire Fire
    Flying Vision - Dreamy Night (Single)
    Heavy Metal Army - Heavy Metal Army 1
    Hellen - Fantastic Dream (Demo)
    Hellen - Talon of King (EP)
    Hollywood - First Strike! (Demo)
    Hurry Scuary - Break It Up
    Inspire - Doctor (Single)
    Jerusalem - Rock'n Power (Single)
    Jet Maybe - テンペスト / ミスティー・トリップ (Single)
    Kuni - Lookin' for Action
    Legend - Vol. 1 (Demo)
    Letticia - Midnight Dancer (Single)
    Lucifer / White Slavery / Elsyon / Camisole - Heavy Metal Force - Special Vol-3 (Split)
    Mazeran - Can't Stop My Dream (Single)
    Mazeran - Moving Lips (EP)
    Mazeran - Outsider (Single)
    Medusa - Running Away (Single)
    Murbas - Drivin' Wild (Demo)
    Paradise Jade - Over and Over / Get High (Single)
    Presence - Rock'n Roll (Single)
    Presence - Presence
    Rajas / Marino / Hurry Scuary - Battle of Metal (Split)
    Storm Warning - Storm Warning (Single)
    Toshiya Matsukawa - Burning
    Trash Gang - I "Cyguard"
    Vanishing Point - Twilight Zone
    Velle Witch / Salamander / Beesknees / Love Drive - Heavy Metal Force - Special Vol-2 (Split)
    Wolf - Wolf (EP)
    Wolf - Some Aspects of the Moment
    X Japan - Kurenai Original Japanese Version (Single)
    X-Ray - Twin Very Best Collection (Compilation)
    X-Ray - Twin Very Best Collection II (Compilation)
    Zodiac - First
    まふまふ - ぼく、まふねこ。
    時空海賊 Seven Seas - Parallel World (EP)
    時空海賊 Seven Seas - Imagination (EP)

    • 1 likes this
    User avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Tachi Ikoma
    Rank: FORUM MOD!
    Location: Alberta
    Posts: 768

    Reputation: 23933
    Topics Solved: 16


    TadakatsuH0nda wrote:Oh my god dude, you've like literally brought a tear to my eye lol. Such a hard demo to find by one of the best Japanese metal bands ever, and in lossless no less, thank you so much.

    Hey anthemloudness, if there's any of the following from my collection you'd perhaps like lossless rips of, I'd be happy to provide them. I own physical copies of the following releases many of which aren't on the forum in lossless yet, I can provide any one of them at your request. (I don't upload lossless normally unless someone specifically requests them since they're so big. :P) Hell, if any of the other Japanese metal guys on here want any of these I'd be happy to put some up for you guys too. I kinda rushed this list so double check they're eligible to be on the site before requesting any.


    Velle Witch / Salamander / Beesknees / Love Drive - Heavy Metal Force - Special Vol-2 (Split)

    I want this lossless!
    _________________________
    J-Metal is the law
    User avatar
    China (cn) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: zhaolele
    Rank: Metal Breaker
    Location: liaoning fuxin
    Posts: 485

    Reputation: 23564
    Topics Solved: 40


    Sure! I must give you a heads up though, it's a very old cassette tape, and cassette rips just inherently don't sound as nice as vinyl or CD rips, even in lossless form. I'll make it as nice as I possibly can.
    User avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Tachi Ikoma
    Rank: FORUM MOD!
    Location: Alberta
    Posts: 768

    Reputation: 23933
    Topics Solved: 16


    TadakatsuH0nda wrote:Sure! I must give you a heads up though, it's a very old cassette tape, and cassette rips just inherently don't sound as nice as vinyl or CD rips, even in lossless form. I'll make it as nice as I possibly can.


    Thank you so much!
    _________________________
    J-Metal is the law
    User avatar
    China (cn) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: zhaolele
    Rank: Metal Breaker
    Location: liaoning fuxin
    Posts: 485

    Reputation: 23564
    Topics Solved: 40


    TadakatsuH0nda wrote:Hey anthemloudness, if there's any of the following from my collection you'd perhaps like lossless rips of, I'd be happy to provide them. I own physical copies of the following releases many of which aren't on the forum in lossless yet, I can provide any one of them at your request. (I don't upload lossless normally unless someone specifically requests them since they're so big. :P) Hell, if any of the other Japanese metal guys on here want any of these I'd be happy to put some up for you guys too. I kinda rushed this list so double check they're eligible to be on the site before requesting any.


    Hellen - Fantastic Dream (Demo)
    Hellen - Talon of King (EP)


    I would like to take you up on the offer for the Hellen releases in lossless, they're among my top favorites; I would appreciate it. Do I need to make the Request on the request page for this?
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: CA
    Posts: 120

    Reputation: 5240
    Topics Solved: 13


    Nah you can just make one in the requests section, I'll try my best to get around to it tomorrow.

    Boy, this has turned into HMR's biggest Japanese metal week ever I'd say, and all the rips from everyone are in such high quality too lol. :P
    User avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Tachi Ikoma
    Rank: FORUM MOD!
    Location: Alberta
    Posts: 768

    Reputation: 23933
    Topics Solved: 16


    shitekrust wrote:
    TadakatsuH0nda wrote:Hey anthemloudness, if there's any of the following from my collection you'd perhaps like lossless rips of, I'd be happy to provide them. I own physical copies of the following releases many of which aren't on the forum in lossless yet, I can provide any one of them at your request. (I don't upload lossless normally unless someone specifically requests them since they're so big. :P) Hell, if any of the other Japanese metal guys on here want any of these I'd be happy to put some up for you guys too. I kinda rushed this list so double check they're eligible to be on the site before requesting any.


    Hellen - Fantastic Dream (Demo)
    Hellen - Talon of King (EP)


    I would like to take you up on the offer for the Hellen releases in lossless, they're among my top favorites; I would appreciate it. Do I need to make the Request on the request page for this?


    Hellen - Talon of King
    Lossless here
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14281&p=175220#p175220

    • 2 likes this
    _________________________
    J-Metal is the law
    User avatar
    China (cn) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: zhaolele
    Rank: Metal Breaker
    Location: liaoning fuxin
    Posts: 485

    Reputation: 23564
    Topics Solved: 40


    Re-upload

    Lossless FLAC
    Hidden Link

    • 14 likes this
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: CA
    Posts: 120

    Reputation: 5240
    Topics Solved: 13


    thanks for your share

    -1 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    Korea, Republic of (kr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Terrified
    Posts: 1

    Reputation: -10
    Topics Solved: 0


    « Return to Lossless [Heavy / Power]



    Related Topics  Author   Replies   Views 
    related Sniper (Jpn) - Demo Tape (1984) [Lossless APE]

    anthemloudness

    2

    952

    related Sniper (Jpn) - Special Recording [Demo] (1987) [Lossless FLAC]

    seagate1114

    2

    1056

    related [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Sniper (Jpn) - Special Recording [Demo] (1987) [Lossless FLAC]

    vigilantekiller

    1

    845

    related Sniper (Jpn) - Quick & Dead (1985) [Lossless APE]

    anthemloudness

    0

    387

    related Sniper (Jpn) - Open The Attack (1984) [MP3 / Lossless FLAC]

    wildrunner3

    2

    1236

    related Aiming High (Jpn) - Under My Flag [Demo] (1995) & Laser Sniper [Demo] (1996)

    jasonkont

    1

    628

    related Arsenic (Fra) - Lady Sniper (1996)

    Voodoo Child

    1

    913


    « Previous topic | Next topic »

    Who is online
    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest