Lossless [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Salem Spade (US) - Witch Hunt (2008) [Apple Lossless CD Rip]
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/xrPv19N.jpg

Artist: Salem Spade
    Release: Witch Hunt
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the demo collection from the Colorado band Salem Spade. The guitarist in this band is the brother of Jag Panzer's drummer. This is just very good, straight-ahead speed metal with progressive undertones. This was issued on CD by the Greek label Steel Legacy. It is hard to find, but I'm sharing it here for a different reason. I was excited to have it when I bought it, but was upset when I noticed that the CD authoring on it was faulty. It would not play in any CD player that I owned. It kept coming up as "error." When I put it in a computer, I noticed that the video tracks included on the CD were not separated into a separate folder, which caused issues for CD players to read the disc. All copies of this disc contain the video tracks, so the issue couldn't just be specific to my copy. I had the same issue with the Blacksmith compilation that Heaven and Hell Records released for the exact same reason. I took these tracks and burned them in lossless. I then saw no reason to hold on to the disc, if I couldn't play it. I could say to you to hunt this CD down and buy it if you can, but it would be a waste of money. My CD cover scan is included.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Witch Hunt
    2. Word To The Wise
    3. Castle Walls
    4. Council Of The Elders
    5. Children Of The Wasteland
    6. Stage Kill
    7. Pocketbook Beast
    8. Dusk Till Dawn
    9. Legacy Of Hate
    10. Twisted Mind
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

Thank you for uploading this, the album's a really cool mixture of melodic thrashing and power metal singing with streamlined and unintrusive technicality.

Holy crap what the hell happened to the singing on the last three tracks though seriously wtf?
     Male

Topics Solved: 2

« Return to Lossless [Heavy / Power]