Lossless [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Riot (US) - Thundersteel [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]
  • 64
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

    CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

    http://i.imgur.com/LyBFCGa.png

    Artist: Riot
    Release: Thundersteel
    Genre: Power Metal
    Year: 1988
    Country: USA
    Bitrate: 96khz/24bit Apple Lossless [Vinyl Rip]
    ►Dead Link
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thundersteel is the sixth studio album by American heavy metal band Riot and their first with singer Tony Moore, released after coming back from a period of inactivity in the mid-80s.[2] It was re-issued in 2003 by Collectables Records with slightly amended artwork and re-issued on 180g vinyl as a 2LP set with The Privilege of Power by SPV on February 25, 2013.[3] The album originally charted at No. 150 on Billboard 200[4]

    The song "Thundersteel" was originally written by Mark Reale and Don Van Stavern for Narita, a short-lived project Reale formed with members of S.A.Slayer following the demise of Riot in 1984. A demo released by Narita exists, with "Thundersteel" and two other tracks: "Liar" and "The Feeling Is Gone". The song's cover appears as a bonus track on 2013 album "Possession" by the Polish heavy metal band Crystal Viper.

    The song "Flight of the Warrior" was covered by the Swedish heavy metal band HammerFall on their 2008 album Masterpieces. A cover of "Flight of the Warrior" also appears as a bonus track on the 2013 album Beneath the Surface by German metal band Alpha Tiger who've performed the song live as well.

    Band members
    Tony Moore – vocals
    Mark Reale – guitars, producer
    Don Van Stavern – bass
    Bobby Jarzombek – drums

    Recording Source Info:

    VPI ScoutMaster (Dynavector 20X2H) -> Lehman Black Cube ->
    Rogue Audio Metis Magnum (EH Tubes) -> Focusrite Forte (A2D)
    Recorded At 192khz/24bit (Downsampled to 96khz/24bit)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Thundersteel
    2. Fight Or Fall
    3. Sign Of the Crimson Storm
    4. Flight Of The Warrior
    5. On Wings Of Eagles
    6. Johnny's Back
    7. Bloodstreets
    8. Run For Your Life
    9. Burried Alive (Tell Tale Heart)
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: TheIconoclast
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 62

    Reputation: 4216
    Topics Solved: 0

    I had your rip downloaded two times, but the nine tracks are broken ... twice! (idk)
    Can you check NeeleSteele what's happening?
    _________________________
    DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE PRIEST AS IT FLOWS FROM THE ALTAR
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: Sarissoforos
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Hlembotzar
    Posts: 371

    Reputation: 2993
    Topics Solved: 9


    I downloaded the file from 4shared and it decompressed and all tracks are in order.

    It could be a bitrate issue, can your computer's sound card handle 96Khz/24bit files?
    Have you tried loading them into Audacity or Soundforge and downsampling them to
    CD quality 44khz/16bit?

    What OS/Browser are you using to download it with? The file is 1.46GB so it's possible
    there could be an issue depending on if you're on a 32-bit OS or using an older browser.
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: TheIconoclast
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 62

    Reputation: 4216
    Topics Solved: 0


    I tried from FireFox and was able to extract/play the files.

    The MD5 Sum of the downloaded zip file is:

    MD5 (RTHDRS.zip) = 9b38f62a917c5ce005e3071b7af2264b

    Can you confirm that is the checksum of the file you have downloaded? Also
    what are you using to decompress the zip file?
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: TheIconoclast
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 62

    Reputation: 4216
    Topics Solved: 0


    NeeleSteele wrote:I tried from FireFox and was able to extract/play the files.

    The MD5 Sum of the downloaded zip file is:

    MD5 (RTHDRS.zip) = 9b38f62a917c5ce005e3071b7af2264b

    Can you confirm that is the checksum of the file you have downloaded? Also
    what are you using to decompress the zip file?


    No, I can't confirm that this is the checksum of the file I have downloaded.
    I am usually using winrar.
    I opened your 2 MERCYFUL FATE rips (and yeahhh! MERCYFUL FATE is a Primal Black Metal act) and PICTURE - Heavy Metal Ears rip, with winrar and I had no problema at all!!!


    Edit:I downloaded it for the 3rd time and the result was the same: a single track couldn't be opened!
    _________________________
    DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE PRIEST AS IT FLOWS FROM THE ALTAR
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: Sarissoforos
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Hlembotzar
    Posts: 371

    Reputation: 2993
    Topics Solved: 9


    If someone does not play, then most likely a problem with the codecs.
    They can update here: www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Russia (ru) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Michael
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 2113

    Reputation: 47934
    Topics Solved: 866


    Prince Hector wrote:
    NeeleSteele wrote:I tried from FireFox and was able to extract/play the files.

    The MD5 Sum of the downloaded zip file is:

    MD5 (RTHDRS.zip) = 9b38f62a917c5ce005e3071b7af2264b

    Can you confirm that is the checksum of the file you have downloaded? Also
    what are you using to decompress the zip file?


    No, I can't confirm that this is the checksum of the file I have downloaded.
    I am usually using winrar.
    I opened your 2 MERCYFUL FATE rips (and yeahhh! MERCYFUL FATE is a Primal Black Metal act) and PICTURE - Heavy Metal Ears rip, with winrar and I had no problema at all!!!


    Edit:I downloaded it for the 3rd time and the result was the same: a single track couldn't be opened!


    Sounds like the archive got corrupted while downloading (could have been a temporary problem with 4shared)
    Anyway, I had no problem to unpack it with Winrar. Let me know what song you need and I upload it for you.
    _________________________
    Wantlist: Physical / Digital
    User avatar
    Administrator
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Status:Offline
    Name: Emil
    Rank: Administrator
    Location: Gotham City
    Posts: 9976

    Reputation: 299302
    Topics Solved: 1420


    Strappado wrote:
    Prince Hector wrote:
    NeeleSteele wrote:I tried from FireFox and was able to extract/play the files.

    The MD5 Sum of the downloaded zip file is:

    MD5 (RTHDRS.zip) = 9b38f62a917c5ce005e3071b7af2264b

    Can you confirm that is the checksum of the file you have downloaded? Also
    what are you using to decompress the zip file?


    No, I can't confirm that this is the checksum of the file I have downloaded.
    I am usually using winrar.
    I opened your 2 MERCYFUL FATE rips (and yeahhh! MERCYFUL FATE is a Primal Black Metal act) and PICTURE - Heavy Metal Ears rip, with winrar and I had no problema at all!!!


    Edit:I downloaded it for the 3rd time and the result was the same: a single track couldn't be opened!


    Sounds like the archive got corrupted while downloading (could have been a temporary problem with 4shared)
    Anyway, I had no problem to unpack it with Winrar. Let me know what song you need and I upload it for you.


    Well, I've downloaded the zipfile 3 times and all the 9 tracks were broken - each and every single time - and I couldn't opened them.
    NeeleSteele did send me another zipfile of RIOT's Thundersteel, but it was impossible this file to be opened, too.
    Don't bother anymore Emil, I have the original CD, but I wanted to hear how the vinyl would sound (rocking) from the quality Hi-Fi system NeeleSteele possesses.
    _________________________
    DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE PRIEST AS IT FLOWS FROM THE ALTAR
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: Sarissoforos
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Hlembotzar
    Posts: 371

    Reputation: 2993
    Topics Solved: 9


    Try to rename the zip to rar in total commander and then try to unrar it.
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 786

    Reputation: 12778
    Topics Solved: 65


    akira wrote:Try to rename the zip to rar in total commander and then try to unrar it.


    I tried that too, but it didn't work, akira ... (shock)
    _________________________
    DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE PRIEST AS IT FLOWS FROM THE ALTAR
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: Sarissoforos
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Hlembotzar
    Posts: 371

    Reputation: 2993
    Topics Solved: 9


    Prince Hector wrote:I've downloaded the zipfile 3 times and all the 9 tracks were broken

    Unfortunately I have the same problem

    • 1 likes this
    User avatar
    Russia (ru) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Sergey
    Rank: Living in the Dark
    Posts: 2

    Reputation: -16
    Topics Solved: 0


    ok, i had downloaded this knowing of the issues and i had no problem unpacking 'em....HOWEVER! when i tried to convert 'em to wave it did not convert 'em very good (weird since i had no problem converting the Omen albums) and what i got was 23:30:06 of pure silence?......did not have that problem with the Omen albums Neele ripped but this.....did i do something wrong or do i need a different converter or did they get downloaded wrong? whats the deal here.
    _________________________
    _______________________________________________________
    If Any of My Links End up Dead i Will Re-up 'em as Soon as Possible

    http://i.imgur.com/oQTbd.png
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Ben Smith
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Susanville
    Posts: 641

    Reputation: 11420
    Topics Solved: 16


    « Return to Lossless [Heavy / Power]



    Related Topics  Author   Replies   Views 
    related Riot (US) - Thundersteel [Live] (1990) [Video]

    Thrashwar

    0

    1045

    related Riot (US) - Thundersteel Reunion Tour, Japan [FM partial + Aud full] (2009)

    witchcross

    0

    1129

    related Riot (US) - Restless Breed (1982) [Lossless WAV Vinyl Rip]

    3r1k

    0

    446

    related Detest - Thundersteel Vinyl (Pre-Order)

    Strappado

    0

    600

    related Witch (US) - The Hex Is On [EP] (1984) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]

    VardisRules

    1

    949

    related Raven (UK) - All For One (1983) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]

    VardisRules

    1

    1466

    related Ostrogoth (Bel) - Too Hot (1985) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]

    VardisRules

    1

    771


    « Previous topic | Next topic »

    Who is online
    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests