Lossless [Heavy / Power] » Mad Reign (US) - Mad Reign (1986) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]
  • http://i.imgur.com/bkgBr4g.png

Artist: Mad Reign
    Release: Mad Reign
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the lone EP by the San Francisco band Mad Reign. This EP was released on the Azra/Iron Works label in 1986. It's a rather short EP of ballsy power metal. In some circles, this EP is also known under the title "Salute The New Flag" (Martin Popoff's Metal Record Price Guide lists it as such). This phrase is printed on the vinyl label itself, but the EP sleeve seems to indicate that it is a self-titled EP. I think that the phrase seems to be more of a message from the band about the music than a title for the release. Anyway, the band also released a CD in the early nineties of songs with Frank K. Starr (Four Horsemen, Alien) singing for the band. Apparently, he was in this band just prior to his death. This EP was not included on the CD, and to my knowledge was only ever released on vinyl. The best scans that I could produce are included. I don't have a scanner large enough to scan the entire album cover, so part is always cut off. I tried to look for cover scans of this album, but nothing of quality could be found. So mine may have to do. Hope you enjoy this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. American Dream
    2. You Be The Judge
    3. Get Ready
    4. Wham, Wham
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

« Return to Lossless [Heavy / Power]