Updates and news regarding the forum!.
Announcements » Bye, and FUCK OFF
  • I am dead serious. Get this asshole thrashbutcher off our forum or I will never share anything else here again. In fact I'll go and kill all my links by tomorrow if he's not gone. I come here to share music, not to have some political asshole go on about nazi's and call me a nazi because I like Nokturnal Mortum. HERE

I have another 15 or so CD's to upload, but not going to do shit til this asshole is GONE. After all I do, and this fuckhead wants to call me out as a Nazi? FUCK OFF!!!!! And I will close all of my mega accounts tomorrow and kill every fucking link in this site if he's not GONE in 24 hours.

! RunningWild wrote:
    Extortion is never a good choice.
    Too often the shot goes backwards, especially if YOU are the one to blame!
    read here
    Banned
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Mikael Vaalkoth

Topics Solved: 6

No one is getting rid of this asshole thrashbutcher, and I am getting more negative points from this piece of shit who called me a Nazi in my post of the ...Until The End Of Time - The End Records Comp CD. I'm NOT a Nazi and will NOT tolerate some asshole calling me one and basically making political statements in a MUSIC FORUM. If he is not banned by midnight tonight, I will delete every piece of music I have shared here and I will never share anything again.

You have a simple choice: HIM or ME.

! RunningWild wrote:
    See, that´s what mostly comes out of extortion trials.
    You also had the choice (to calm down or not), obviously made the wrong decision.

• 1 likes this
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

I draw attention to the fact that I initially expressed my opinion about the group, nothing more.
    I did not insult you and did not call you an idiot, is that correct?
    That you see yourself as indecent, as crazy, as drunk.
    They made minuses to all my posts ... They wrote again Fuck You ...
    Stop behaving like a hysterical psychopath.
    If Nazi convictions are so expensive, for you, ok .. There are no problems, live with it ...
    I wanted to point out to people, the conviction of the group, nothing more
    (not all people, believe me, Nazi convictions are close) ...
    But you spread a whole hysteria due to the fact that I called the Nazis Nazis ...
    Do not behave like a runaway from a madhouse..
    Russia (ru) Male
    Name: Denis

Topics Solved: 7

You called me a nazi you asshole. FUCK YOU! I wish I could pound your face in you fucking PUSSY! Politics have NO PLACE HERE!!!! FUCK OFF!
    This board has a simple choice: YOU or ME.

! RunningWild wrote:
    Extortion is never a good choice, especially if the answer is so simple: It´s not you.

-1 reputation votes
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

vaalkoth wrote:You called me a nazi you asshole. FUCK YOU! I wish I could pound your face in you fucking PUSSY! Politics have NO PLACE HERE!!!! FUCK OFF!
    This board has a simple choice: YOU or ME.

Besides dirty words from you again, nothing is normal.
    Do you think that the truth is so bad?

If you think that I have 15 CDs put the problem here, then you are wrong ...
    My collection is huge CD / demo .. I can put a lot of interesting things, and not in mp3

-2 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

https://thumb.ibb.co/kDGSaL/44444.jpg

Is this the way people behave themselves? ...
    Only negative and aggression, although I do not call you dirty words.

-1 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

vaalkoth wrote:[size=150]You called me a nazi you asshole. FUCK YOU!

Where did I call you Nazi?
    I said that the group Nokturnal Mortum is a supporter of Nazi views/
    You started to insult me..
    What then remains for me to think about you, that you are a communist or a democrat?
    You defend the Nazis so much that I decided that you hold these views. And this is your right ...
    But I did not insult you, and you behave like an inadequate person.
    Although I am sure that you are not.
    But what makes you lead like that. I don't understand

-1 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

YOU CALLED ME A NAZI YOU FUCKING LIAR!

thrashbutcher wrote:See we have a real Nazi on the forum. He was offended that the Nazis were called Nazis. (shocked) (hehe)

https://thumb.ibb.co/chQTx0/7777777.jpg
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

vaalkoth wrote:YOU CALLED ME A NAZI YOU FUCKING LIAR!

thrashbutcher wrote:See we have a real Nazi on the forum. He was offended that the Nazis were called Nazis. (shocked) (hehe)

Ok....
    I called you wrong Nazis.
    you offended by this.
    I apologize for that.
    if you were a Nazi, I think that you would not be offended by this ...
    SO THAT SORRY TO ME

But why would you defend the Nazis (a group with such convictions and prove that they are not) with foaming at the mouth, I still do not understand ...
    Russia (ru) Male

Sorry, I do not show forgiveness to the stupid and the ignorant.

Fuck off!!

! RunningWild wrote:
    Ok, enough is enough. You began to insult this member, you gave him dozen of downvotes, not only on his comments (that´s your good right) but also on his UPLOADS. WTf?

You do not show forgiveness to the stupid and the ignorant.
    Well said: Moderators in here won´t show either, especially if the stupidness and ignorance is on your side.
    No forgiveness means: I banned you for a week to calm down.
    Right now I will remove this temp ban and replace it by a permanent ban.

If you´d like to return, pm me a statement with apologies to Thrashbutcher for repeadidly calling him names.
    I´ll post this in big letters in the announcement section (as you did) and we start from the beginning with "everything fine".
    Otherwise: Bye and all the best!

-1 reputation votes
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

You first began to be rude and continue to do it. Why?
    Believe me. My language is much more varied in terms of rude words. I can behave this way too, I'm afraid Google translate will break

-1 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

WOW - I put a Mudoven release on here, and get a -5 rating and a comment from this person "riptorn" stating - This post is in clear contravention of the forum's rules and spirit - ??? HAHHAHAHA - Some people act like they own the whole world wide web... I just shake my head and move on!! Hope you stay dude, you post some killer stuff here.

Topics Solved: 12

Xzalter wrote:WOW - I put a Mudoven release on here, and get a -5 rating and a comment from this person "riptorn" stating - This post is in clear contravention of the forum's rules and spirit - ??? HAHHAHAHA - Some people act like they own the whole world wide web... I just shake my head and move on!! Hope you stay dude, you post some killer stuff here.

Xzalter, for the record, I don't recall your upload, my comment, or the context in which it was made, but the mods must have agreed with the point i was making because your original post is now nowhere to be found.
    For the record, i'm under no illusion that i "own the whole world wide web", but as a member of Strappado's forum, like everyone else here, you are expected to have familiarised yourself with his rules and to abide by them.

viewtopic.php?f=123&t=198

If you're unable or unwilling to do so, (and it's not as if there are any unreasonable or unrealistic demands in there), then that's your right & you're entirely free to go elsewhere instead, but whether you like the rules or not they are all there for a reason.
    Feel free to PM me if you want further clarification, but you'll have to remind me what it was all originally about as i genuinely don't recall.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 93

illegal postings should be made on metalarea, darkworld, or a blogspot
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

May i draw your attentions to these highlighted items in the forum rules:

https://i.postimg.cc/bJSvf2xf/Rules.jpg

• 1 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 93

yes, the rules....
    IF to enforce it, then thrashbutcher should go,as he violated them first.
    I quit being the enforcer awhile ago as I was told I was too harsh.

• 3 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

I read those rules. thrashbutcher violated them. But I see he's still here, and I think riptorn is pointing out that I used profanity. Really? That's your position? LOL. Beats calling someone a Nazi. Fine then. I'm gone. I replied in more detail to you in my other post. You are not worth another ounce of my attention because you're dead wrong and dumber than a rock.

Banned
    United States (us) Male

I was called a Nazi. Period. You want some SJW on here who thinks he's the Nazi Police calling a 30+ year metal vet a fkn nazi, then fine. I'll share my collection elsewhere. The point has been made. Saves me the time of ripping a bunch of CD's I don't even listen to.
    I am methodically removing all my links. I will only share some radio show rips. My collection is now off limits. Thank you to those who appreciate the time I spend sharing the music I have.
    DO NOT PM me with messages about re-uploading anything. I will no longer be paying attention to my mail folder nor do I care if any of my links are gone. I am not closing my mega accounts, so I'll just be removing my links when I feel like it. I just got rid of about 100.

One last thing: riptorn, I think it's quite funny and stupid to say that "profanity" could warrant any sort of infraction. I saw it in the rules. In fact there is profanity IN THE RULES! Duh! But, I think being called a Nazi by some know-nothing-idiot warrants a severe reaction, and if you disagree then I am sorry your mind is that small. You can't handle the words "fuck" or "asshole"? Really? And to be technical, it was thrashbutcher that began the issue. I simply ripped and shared a great Comp CD with some killer bands, and HE made it political. Whatever, not going to argue with those who have rocks for brains.

THEN HERE
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

Ok, brothers in mind, please calm down!
    I will sanction any foul play, but let´s sum up first, why this topic escalated in the end.
    → Here are the most important posts (in chronological order):

thrashbutcher wrote:Nokturnal Mortum ukrain nazi scumbags shittt
    That´s what thrashbutcher said and there´s nothing wrong with it.
    Old NM members (including Knjaz) are part of the Ukrain neo-Nazi movement. Cannot tell about the current line-up tho.
    Thrashbutcher was not rude and just stated a fact. - As a result, he even paid for it by being downvoted 3 times. (Even by a Mod! I have no clue why…).
    Valkooth starts being abusive in his downvote comment (followed by some rude comments like "Die slowly" or "FUCKING LIAR." lateron).

vaalkoth wrote:Are you a fucking idiot????
    I read the discussion very carefully. In fact Vaalkoth started calling names.

vaalkoth wrote:Besides, who fucking cares. Their music is amazing!!!!!
    Absolutely agree. Amazing music, that´s all what should count in here.

thrashbutcher wrote:Yes, the Nazis must die .. […]
    Now it went political. Still not offending or rude enough for a warning. Furthermore, he paid again with 2 downvotes.
    Ok, those I understand and he probably deserved.

thrashbutcher wrote:See we have a real Nazi on the forum. He was offended that the Nazis were called Nazis. […]
    Indeed a very unnecessary comment. Afaik I know Mikael Vaalkoth, he doesn´t have any racist resentments, he just doesn´t care if someone has.
    Again paid with 3 downvotes. Agree: A clear case of stupidity which finally lead to the escalation.

vaalkoth wrote:WOULD SOMEONE GET THIS ASSHOLE OUT OF OUR FORUM?! I don't need negative points from some political asshole. If Wikipedia is your Bible then you're a fucking IDIOT! And how DARE you call me a Nazi you piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET RID OF HIM OR I NEVER SHARE ANOTHER PIECE OF MUSIC IN THIS FORUM![/b]
    Vaalkoth is again calling names (asshole, asshole, fucking idiot, piece of shit, fuck off) while Thrashbutcher never did.
    That´s the first post Vaalkoth was downvoted by Thrashbutcher. Fits perfectly to me, would have done also!

thrashbutcher wrote:I apologize to you. I really did not want to hurt you ...
    I just really do not like the Nazis.
    Thrashbutcher explained in two lengthy posts his point of view and why he doesn´t like (neo) Nazis.
    Finally ended up with an apology! - Wtf is wrong with that? This guy has the balls to to apologize and Vaalkoth downvotes him?
    Ouch, that´s very unfair. I will sanction this, as this is very rude behaviour we don´t need in here.
    What´s wrong with you Mike? - You don´t have the balls to apology for calling Thrashbutcher names, do you?

FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 926

THAT apology was to canadaspaceman!!! And if swearing is that big of a deal, then whatever. I am gone! I already explained all of this. POLITICS HAVE NO PLACE HERE beginning with thrashbutcher calling Nokturnal Mortum scumshit, which btw has profanity in it. Take your -10 point warning and shove it up your ass.
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

« Return to Announcements