Do you write reviews? share them with the other readers here!
Reviews » [Review] Witchcurse - Heavy Metal Poison
http://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/8/0/7/280795.jpg

"Heavy metal poison" is the first album from Greek band Witchcurse. They play traditional heavy metal influenced by all legends as iron maiden, judas priest, angelwitch. The rifs are shaped and wellworked and remind the golden era of traditional heavy metal the 80's. It's a realy good album for all fans of good heavy metal.

Check witchcurse here:http://www.myspace.com/witchcurse6669
Random avatar
Greece (gr) Male
Name: NIKOS PAPADIMITRIOU

Topics Solved: 0

thanks
Random avatar
Brazil (br) Male
Name: metalonmetal

I bought the demo, decent heavy metal, not sure I'd want the album, would have to hear it first
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 328

I have the demo tape too! WITCHCURSE is actually a group that I like, their songs seem to me of an acceptable quality, they are well written, and correctly played, but they are up to bands like SOLDIER, SCARAB, HAMMERHEAD and all those 7"bands of the NWoBHM. Of course there is nothing wrong with that, and as a first step it seems enough, as long as there is an intention to improve. I'm sure they are working hard for it.
Spain (es) Male 
Name: METAL80

Topics Solved: 1

popuespe wrote:I have the demo tape too! WITCHCURSE is actually a group that I like, their songs seem to me of an acceptable quality, they are well written, and correctly played, but they are up to bands like SOLDIER, SCARAB, HAMMERHEAD and all those 7"bands of the NWoBHM. Of course there is nothing wrong with that, and as a first step it seems enough, as long as there is an intention to improve. I'm sure they are working hard for it.

For me, that's a selling point, right there. Thanks!!

« Return to Reviews