Best of/Comp [Heavy / Power] » Lonewolf (Fra) - Extra Tracks (2002-2010)
  • http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/LONEWOLF_LOGO.JPG
    Artist: Lonewolf (Fra)
    Release: Extra Tracks (2002-2010)
    Genre: Speed/Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 192 - 320 kbps
    ►Link Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info: Made this compilation from exclusive non album tracks that can only find on "Tributes albums", "Various Artist compilations" & I also add all "Album bonus tracks". Hope you enjoy this!
    Jason
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Lonewolf - Victim of States Power (Running Wild cover) (from 2005 - Rough Diamonds - A Tribute to Running Wild)
    2. Lonewolf - True As Steel (Warlock cover) [from 2008 - Tribute to Steel A Tribute to Warlock]
    3. Lonewolf - The Torture Never Stops (W.A.S.P. cover) (from 2010 - The Crimson Covers - A Tribute to W.A.S.P.) [192]
    4. Lonewolf - The Test of Time (non album track) (from VA - 2008 - Long Live Metal !!! Acte premier) [256]
    5. Lonewolf - Hellenic Warriors (from VA - 2004 - French Steel - 100% Hard Heavy Metal Music) (Also at 2004 - Single "Hellenic Warriors")
    6. Lonewolf - Children of the Unlight (Bonus Track at 2002 - 'March Into the Arena' Album)
    7. Lonewolf - Beyond The Grave (Bonus Track at 2009 - 'The Dark Crusade' Album)
    8. Lonewolf - Burning The Icons (Bonus Track at 2009 - 'The Dark Crusade' Album)
    9. Lonewolf - Iron Religion (Bonus Track at 2009 - 'The Dark Crusade' Album)
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 414

Fantastic Upload Jasonkont !! You know, I was their manager in their very early demo days (1991 - 1994) as Jens is (still) my best Friend, and I don't have even myself all the trax you uploaded !! So 1 000 thanks !!
    Bringer of Steel
    Switzerland (ch) Male

Topics Solved: 2

« Return to Best of/Comp [Heavy / Power]