Best of/Comp [Hard Rock] » [DEAD LINK] XYZ (US/Fra) - Forbidden Demos (1985/1991) [Compilation] (2005)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/b0OWWkf.jpg

Artist: XYZ
    Release: Forbidden Demos (1985-1991)
    Format: Compilation (Demo compilation)
    Release Year: 2005
    Label: [b] Self-released
    [b]Genre:
    Hard Rock / Glam metal
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    ►Dead Link

Info:
    XYZ is a hard rock band, formed in the late 1980s. XYZ started off as the unofficial house band of "The Whiskey", a nightclub in Los Angeles. The original members were, Terry Ilous (vocals), Bobby Pieper (guitars), Patt Fontaine (bass) and Joey Pafumi ( drums ). A tour of the US with Enuff Z'Nuff and Alice Cooper followed the success of their 1989 Enigma released debut album, and they were signed by major label Capitol for their second.
    The band played clubs throughout the mid 1980s and first got a record deal in 1989 with Don Dokken as their producer. Terry Ilous's vocal style on the band's first album was very similar to Dokken's. Ilous and Fontaine then recruited Mark Diglio (guitars) and Paul Monroe ( drums ) to record a debut album, produced by Don Dokken. The album was released in 1989 and contained the hits "Inside Out" and "What Keeps Me Loving You". [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYZ_(US_band)]
    XYZ fromtman Terry Ilous has goneback into his archives and discovered eighteen songs that the public hasnever had a chance to hear. "Some of these songs should have ended up onthe first or second cd," relates Ilous. "It's about time they made it outto the public because they bring back such great memories of that wholetime period."Arriving in Los Angeles from Europe in 1985 Ilous and XYZ bassist, PattFontaine set about finding compatible band members to help make their"rock star dreams" a reality. "It was very hard to form a band iat thetime," recalls Terry. "I only spoke Spanish and French - not so rock ' n'roll, you know - finally destiny sent me 2 winners Marc Diglio and PaulMonroe. It took a while to find them but it was definitely worth it."The band slugged it out on Hollywood's famed Sunset Strip for four yearsalongside the likes of Warrant, Bang Tango, Guns 'N Roses and others who,like XYZ, went on to see various degees of success in the music world. While playing the club circuit, XYZ also spent a lot of time demo-ingtheir material and presenting those demos to every label that would accepta package. Terry: "I always loved the song "Cant Get Over You", which Iwrote for my wife. We spent every dime we had demo-ing those songs. stilltoday they mean a lot to me and I know the fans will love them as much asI do!"'Forbidden Demos 1985 / 1991' released on Sept 26 2005 through FYCORecords. (http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7021957)

Members:
    Terry Ilous - Vocals
    Mark Richard Diglio - Guitars
    Patt Fontaine - Bass
    Paul Monroe - Drums

Past members:
    Bobby Pieper
    Joey Pafumi
    Tony Burnett
    Joey Shapiro
    JK Northrup

Tracklist:
    1) Can't Get Over You (1990, previously unreleased)
    2) Inside Out (1988, demo)
    3) High Life (1988, with Marc Diglio)
    4) Follow the Night
    5) You Got Me Wrong (1988, live)
    6) After the Rain (1987, demo)
    7) Souvenirs (1988, demo with Marc Diglio)
    8) Made For Love (1986)
    9) It Could Be You (1986)
    10) Seventeen (1986)
    11) Just A Friend (1985)
    12) Lonely Without You (with Marc Diglio)
    13) Missin You (with Marc Diglio)
    14) Rainy Days (with Bobby Pieper)
    15) Lonely Without You (with Bobby Pieper)
    16) Never Too Late
    17) Souvenirs (with Bobby Pieper)
    18) High Life (with Bobby Pieper)
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 414

« Return to Best of/Comp [Hard Rock]