Bootlegs [NWOBHM] » [DEAD LINK] Wrathchild (UK) - Live in Watford [Bootleg] (1983)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/XCod7ap.png

Artist: Wrathchild
    Release: Live in Watford, 1983
    Genre: Glam / NWOBHM
    Bitrate: mp3
    ►Dead Link
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another slice of 80's glamrock,this band were a bit like marmite you loved them or hated them,personally I always thought they were a good laugh with catchy songs.this must of been the smallest venue I ever recorded a show in..split into 3 rooms you could look through the bar to the whole pub and I remember thinking how surreal this is when rocky shades was doing one of his corny raps and I could look through the bar to see an old man supping his guiness while reading the racing post...pure rock n roll ha...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Trash Queen
    2. Macho Strut
    3. The Good And The Bad Times
    4. Teenage Revolution
    5. Twist Of The Knife
    6. Cock Rock Show
    7. Rock The City Down
    8. Lipstick Killers
    9. Shock Me
    10. It's A Party
    11. Doin' Alright With The Boys
    Random avatar