Bootlegs [Doom] » Monster Magnet (US) - Live at Maxwell's, Hoboken, New Jersey [Bootleg] (12/12-1991) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/f0uUfS5.png

Artist: Monster Magnet
    Release: Maxwell's, Hoboken, New Jersey [Bootleg] (1991.12.12)
    Genre: Pscyh
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.monstermagnetliveguide.com/Tradelist.html

Monster Magnet

1991.12.12, Maxwell's

Hoboken, New Jersey

Considering I traded for this 20 years ago, I am not surprised that the only other link on the internet that mentions a taped recording of this show is here: monstermagnetliveguide.com/Live%20Shows/Dec.%2012.%201991%20Maxwell's%20Hoboken,NJ.html

and that mentions it being an audience recording, which is obvious.

Don't get me wrong, the fact that there was a taper there at all is pretty impressive, since they hadn't played anywhere but NJ/NY their first 3 years. It is a boomy club recording. I would give it about a B. I have remixed it a little. Still boomy, but everyone is audible, which I like. I really enjoyed listening to this again after 20 years. Nice versions of Mastermind and Spine. Plus Pill Shovel got booted from the set after '92, with a brief return 2012.

***The only time I ever saw Monster Magnet, for some reason was June 2001. If anyone has anything from the club tour (not so much the festival dates, but thanks for that as well), I'd really appreciate it. Saw them in Louisville and I really enjoyed it. I only listen to them up to Dopes To Infinity. But up till then I fucking love them. There is only one MM. (well, 2)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    01 Snake Dance (4:41)
    02 Medicine (3:57)
    03 Nod Scene (6:52)
    04 Pill Shovel (3:22)
    05 Freak Shop USA (4:26)
    06 Black Mastermind (10:16)
    07 Spine Of God (9:18)

http://hollowmoonsliveaudiorecordings.blogspot.com/
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0