Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Entombed (Swe) - Live at Ozzy's, Winnipeg, Manitoba (Misanthropic In Canada Tour) [Bootleg] (2/3-1994) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/SvnP4nZ.png

Artist: Entombed
    Release: Ozzy's, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada [Bootleg] (1994.03.02)
    Genre: Death Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Nihilist/14076

Entombed

1994.03.02, Ozzy's

Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA

NOTE:

I remember in my mind's eye the site of the trader I received this from on analog cassette (it is definitely an audience recording), but I don't think there was any lineage available on that site. At any rate, the first four Entombed records were really, really good. Two death metal records and two death 'n roll records. The first 2 lps (esp. LHP, a fucking stellar record) feel like they have a touch more longevity than the latter, but Wolverine Blues was a gateway drug into death metal for me. I thought "Demon" was death metal's "Sad But True."

Anyway, this is a very good audience recording (A-) that favors Wolverine Blues but is from an era that still included Side 2 songs from the first two lps. In fact, I think this era is the peak of their creative career. and this recording highlights everyone well, even the guitar solos.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01 Eyemaster (3:28)
    02 Wolverine Blues (2:37)
    03 Sinner's Bleed (5:55)
    04 Contempt (4:39)
    05 Stranger Aeons (4:17)
    06 Demon (3:32)
    07 But Life Goes On (3:26)
    08 Hollowman (4:39)
    09 Serpent Speech (3:01)
    10 Abnormally Deceased (3:00)
    11 Out Of Hand (4:19)