Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Mayhem (Nor) - Live at Astoria 2, London, UK (aka Licht Aus In London) [Bootleg] (8/11-1997) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/TGgCUxg.png

Artist: Mayhem
    Release: Astoria 2, London, UK [Bootleg] (1997.11.08)
    Genre: Black Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://diablorecording.storenvy.com/pro ... n-memorium

Mayhem

1997.11.08, Astoria 2

London, United Kingdom

NOTE:

I bought this cassette off discogs: https://www.discogs.com/Mayhem-Licht-Au ... se/8540030

The cassette contains no information, though given the setlist it can only be 1997.11.08. What I imported from the cassette source was a bass drum wall of mud overpowering everything else in the mix. I fucked w/ the bass/treble/audio level/noise canceller to try to clean up the show without losing too much of it's power. I would probably give it a B, with a B+ for the quieter parts. I don't mind a fat wall of bass when I am listening to Om, but a little clarity to each instrument is what I chose for this remix. There is a cut in continuity in between two songs and a fadeout after the penultimate song. The recording doesn't miss any songs but my splices don't remove the continuity shift. The most interesting thing about this show is that it is only 1 of a handful of shows supporting Wolf's Lair Abyss, where they had a whole DMTS they could have played and largely ignored it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01 (ride of the valkyries) (1:50)
    02 Deathcrush (3:35)
    03 Ancient Skin (5:26)
    04 Freezing Moon (6:44)
    05 Fall Of Seraphs (5:59)
    06 Chainsaw Gutsfuck (4:47)
    07 Buried By Time & Dust (3:41)
    08 Carnage (4:16)
    09 (the vortex void of inhumanity) (2:20)
    10 I Am The Labyrinth (5:25)
    11 Symbol Of Bloodswords (5:21)

hollowmoonsliveaudiorecordings.blogspot.com/
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Black / Death]