Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Mayhem (Nor) - Live in Barcelona, Spain (aka Odium Humani Generis) [Bootleg] (2/5-2004) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/4vUTmn8.png

Artist: Mayhem
    Release: KGB, Barcelona, Spain
    Genre: Black Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info https://www.thetruemayhem.com/

Mayhem

2004.05.02, KGB

Barcelona Spain

Presumed Analog cassette w/ internal mics. Audacity Volume and Bass Boost - FLAC.

NOTE: Since I can't see Mayhem in Chicago this April, I thought I would share a Maniac show from 2004 supporting Chimera. Aside from the official live releases, there are very few shows from this era that I have seen circulating and I know this isn't one of them. To be honest, I don't know if it has ever been shared before. I had to buy a copy: https://www.discogs.com/Mayhem-Odium-Hu ... se/8540089

That link provides information stating that this show is from Russia 2004. According to setlist.fm, there were not any Russian shows that tour/year. I confirmed this also w/ an old post showing the 2004 tour dates: https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mayhe ... announced/. Of course, when Maniac says Barcelona during the intro to "My Death" I took it as Barcelona that tour. You can view those setlist under that tour if you like, but the early April and May shows of that tour follow this one very closely.

The sound is very hard to judge. B/C "In The Lies Where Upon You Lay" cuts off about 2/3 into it very abruptly, I am inclined to believe that this was a portable cassette player stopping. This is also 45 minutes into how long the taper had been taping. Given the tinniness of the sound, internal mics with an analog cassette. I did some volume and bass boost because Mayhem's bottom end live is very, very prominent. The Volume Boost was for clearer guitars, though Maniac is unclear at times, though that isn't the fault of the taper. So, with that in mind, subjectively, a B.

I am sharing this in the hopes that others will share their Mayhem recordings, especially from their most recent European tour or anything from 1997-2004.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01 - (0:40)
    02 Whore (3:09)
    03 Fall Of Seraphs (5:43)
    04 Carnage (4:39)
    05 A View From Nihil (2:45)
    06 Dark Knight Of The Soul (6:15)
    07 Ancient Skin (4:53)
    08 (Silvester Anfang) (1:52)
    09 Deathcrush (3:35)
    10 Freezing Moon (4:07)
    11 In The Lies Where Upon You Lay (abrupt cut) (4:07)
    12 My Death (6:37)
    13 Pagan Fears (5:44)

ttp://hollowmoonsliveaudiorecordings.blogspot.com/
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Black / Death]