Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Mayhem (Nor) - Live in Amityville, NY [Bootleg] (30/3-2018) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://thetruemayhem.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/MAYHEM-LOGO.jpg
    Artist: Mayhem (Nor)
    Release: Revolution Bar & Grill, Amityville, NY [Bootleg] (2018.03.30)
    Genre: Black Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mayhem

2018.03.30, Revolution Bar & Music Hall

Amityville, New York

Zoom H1 - AT831 Cardoid Mics - WAV 24/48 - Tracksplitting & Fading w/ Audacity - FLAC.

Recording #334

01 (the vortex void of inhumanity) (2:16)
    02 Ancient Skin (5:21)
    03 Psywar (3:19)
    04 Symbols Of Bloodswords (4:36)
    05 MILAB (5:07)
    06 Whore (3:04)
    07 To Daimonion (3:21)
    08 (a bloodsword and a colder sun, pt. 1) (0:34)
    09 A Bloodsword and a colder sun, pt. 2 (4:39)
    10 Anti (4:26)
    11 My Death (5:28)
    12 Dark Night Of The Soul (6:06)
    13 (silvester anfang) (1:21)
    14 Deathcrush (3:20)
    15 Carnage (5:21)
    16 Chainsaw Gutsfuck (4:52)
    17 De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas (8:05)
    18 Freezing Moon (7:24)
    19 Life Eternal (6:59)
    20 Pure Fucking Armageddon (0:52)

Note: Driving 13 hours to Long Island just to see Mayhem was an insane idea. The trip up there stole part of my soul and the drive back took the rest of it. I mean, I-79 through the mountains of West Virginia must have been the blueprint for the Highway To Hell. I cannot see myself ever doing something that ridiculous again. It doesn't look to bad on Google Maps, but it is. The only time I wasn't in driving hell was the amazing Cloak/Incantation/Mayhem show.

The DMDS tours they did over the last 2 years were good if you are mainly a fan of that one album, but not growing up with it, I just feel like it is a strong debut, with their subsequent 4 albums and EP all being better. That said, I did want to hear songs off Deathcrush for the first time and I was really interested in how Atilla would pull of Maniac's vocals from Chimera and Grand Declaration. Basically I wanted to hear a career encompassing show, especially since I got to see DMDS in Nashville last year.

. . . and they decided to do it! Finally! And there was this huge tour planned for it and it was going to span all areas of the globe just like DMDS did! Oh wait, make that 2 shows in Oslo and 4 shows in the U.S. One of which would be an abbreviated set for the Decibel Beer and Metal fest.

And the closest headlining show of that mini tour for me was Amityville, so off I went.
    Great setlist. Great show. Will never do that kind of shit again.

P.S. about the "soul being lost while driving" comment. That was a joke. There is no such thing as a soul.

http://hollowmoonsliveaudiorecordings.blogspot.com/
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Black / Death]