Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash] » Venom (UK) - Live at The Paramount Theater, Staten Island, New York, USA [Bootleg] (24/4-1983) [MP3 / Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/s6ygJd1.png

Artist: Venom
    Release: Live at The Paramount Theater, Staten Island, New York (USA) [Bootleg] (4/24-1983)
    Genre: Speed/Thrash
    Bitrate: LosslessWav FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was Venom's first time playing in the United States and what a legendary Venom show this is.
    Venom played two nights at the paramount theater in staten island with Metallica (whom nobody knew who they were at the time) opening both shows. The first show on the 22nd was plagued with power problems. This recording is from the 24th which was a better show.

The show gets off to a bad start with Cronos's microphone getting caught in the stage curtain and lifted up with the curtain. To say the Venom used pyrotechnics would be an understatement.... it was more like dynamite!! Listen to the sound of the explosion during the start of withching hour, it sounds like a bomb going off. It is during this show that Venom blew a four foot hole in the stage with the pyro and the fire marshall cut the show after their regular set eliminating the encore's. This show was well documented in Jonny Z's book . This is a classic legendary audience recorded Venom show with good sound quality. Enjoy

Track 1- 48:52
    Track 2- 24:53
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01. Witching Hour
    02. Black Metal
    03. Die Hard
    04. Leave Me In Hell
    05. Countess Bathory
    06. 1000 Days In Sodom
    07. Teacher's Pet
    08. Poison
    09. Don't Burn The Witch
    10. In Nomine Satanas
    11. Welcome To Hell
    12. To Hell And Back
    13. Guitar Solo
    14. Acid Queen
    15. Venom

https://i.imgur.com/H2p6vWP.png

https://i.imgur.com/eaGG01W.jpg
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Outstanding upload, indeed! But to be fair, I see FLAC files (not WAV)... That don't change much though, since it's lossless anyway!
    (blink666) (clapsatan666)

• 1 likes this
    AVOID Turbobit & Zippyshare or die!!!!!!
    FORUM MOD!
    Italy (it) Male YouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 892

+1 to OldNecromancer – it is fantastic upload with unique atmosphere, so props & thanks to Poundingmetal! The best way to feel what the true old stainless steel is..

I cleaned a handful of clicks from the recording, and cut it to separate tracks (mp3/320 kbps, no listenable difference to FLAC to me) – it is available @ Hidden Link

Enjoy!

• 5 likes this
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 36

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash]