Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash] » [DEAD LINK] Forbidden (US) - Live in Morecombe, UK [Bootleg] (26/5-1989)

• THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK IF A REUPLOAD REQUEST ALREADY EXISTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/JQVFom7.png

Artist: Forbidden
    Release: Morecombe, UK (1989-05-26) [Bootleg]
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Forbidden - Morecombe, U.K. 26.05.1989
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Off The Edge
    2. Through Eyes Of Glass
    3. One Foot In Hell
    4. Follow Me
    5. Feel No Pain

https://i.imgur.com/RqNzLgE.png
    Random avatar
    Japan (jp) FemaleFemale
    Name: boot

Topics Solved: 0

info i found on the net is: the gardens, morecambe, england 5.25.89.

not a bad sounding show. i saw forbidden on twisted into form tour open for death angel in atlanta, ga 8.6.90. was killer!!!
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Ed Saad

thrasher wrote:i saw forbidden on twisted into form tour open for death angel in atlanta, ga 8.6.90. was killer!!!

I saw that same tour in Houston, Texas (July 29, 1990). I was pressed against the front of the stage and the singer for Death Angel was so loud that I could hear his voice over the music coming from the PA! Rigor Mortis opened that night. Amazing show!

My blog: Texas Metal Powerhouse
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 5

hey phylo, i saw rigor mortis in pelham, al at bluewater park in oct. 1988. it's not far from my house. they opened for death angel on the frolic through the park tour. they were great! yeah, i was sixteen years old and in the eleventh grade. i wanted to talk to them, but they really didn't look very friendly. death angel were friendly. i met and talked with all of them. death angel played maybe four or five complete songs, and the power kept going out. nobody wanted to stay cause it was too cold so we left. what a terrible venue to put a metal show. as i recall, death angel opened with mind rape. i still have the flier in my garage. i talked to rob cavestany years ago on myspace, and he remembered the show. he said: not our fault!.

when i saw forbidden open for death angel, local thrashers, distemper opened up. they were great! get on youtube and you can watch some clips from that very show! i would love to have the five song complete rip of pure ugliness demo. the one that was on lockjaw was ripped form their myspace page, and it's missing track five, i think.

i love talking about the old thrash metal days. thanks.

• 1 likes this
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Ed Saad

« Return to Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash]