Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash] » [DEAD LINK] Decimation (ex-Violence) (US-OH) - Live at Berea Fairgrounds [Bootleg] (19/3-1989)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK SUBMITTED REQUESTS BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/PkbK6nQ.png

Artist: Decimation/Violence
    Release: Live at Berea Fairgrounds 03-19-89 (Bootleg)
    Genre: Thrash
    Bitrate: 192-kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is when the band was in a transitional period. They had changed the name from VIOLENCE to DECIMATION but still featured the 4 peice lineup and Jeff Charest as frontman. Soon after theyd release a track on HEAVY ARTILLERY, before recruiting my friend, super cool SOULLESS/DOMESTIC CRISIS vocalist and everyones favorite producer of stump gravy JIM LIPUCCI (yes, an amputee joke haha)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Infernal Destiny
    2. Lethal Actions
    3. Condemned
    4. Tachophobia
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

« Return to Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash]