Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash] » Zoetrope (US) - Live at Electric Banana, Pittsburgh [Soundboard Bootleg] (27/6-1988)
  • https://i.imgur.com/QubZnt5.png

Band: Zoetrope
    Genre: Speed/Thrash Metal
    Release: Soundboard live bootleg
    Date: 06-27-1988 (27 June 1988)
    City: Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
    Venue: Electric Banana
    Bitrate: mp3 - 320 kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Zoetrope/1831

Barry Stern (Trouble - R.I.P. 2005) - Lead Vocals - Drums
    Calvin Humphrey - Bass
    Kevin Michael - Guitar
    Louis Svitek (Mind Funk,Ministry,M.O.D. etc.) - Guitar
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 - Detention
    2 - Amnesty
    3 - Mercenary
    4 - Seeking Asylum
    5 - Indecent Obsession
    6 - Company Man
    7 - Unbridled Energy
    8 - Prohibition
    9 - Pickpocket
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 69

Fantastic post. I was at this show. I'm pretty sure that local bands DREAM DEATH & DOOMWATCH opened this show.
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 3

Just a small correction, drummer/lead singer Bary Stern had left the band by this date to join Trouble.
    How do I know?
    I seen them headline at a afternoon show at The Siboney Club, Toronto on Sunday June 19, 1988. (:D)
    I made a shitty live tape of that concert - Beyond/D.B.C./Zoetrope, but it eventually wore out.
    Beyond had one or two new songs, one was called 'Nuclear Age' and the main riff was copied off Blitzkrieg's song "Blitzkrieg".
    Only about 30 people in the audience that Sunday , as everybody that usually would be at a show like this, instead
    went down to the Buffalo, NY area, to see Metallica instead. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters_ ... Tour_dates

PS:
    at the start of track 3, "Mercenary", Calvin the bassist says "we want to thank y'all for coming out to see the new band, Zoetrope, my homies, these are my new boys, The new gang is back in town! ok?"
    Listen to the first 2 albums and then the third album, and you can tell it is the new singer Pete Montswillo, who to most people sounds like Barry Stern.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

New link is up!

• 2 likes this
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 69

« Return to Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash]