Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Thunderchild (US) - Various Songs (1993/1994)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/XDdhk.jpg

Artist: Thunderchild
    Release: Various Songs, 1993/1994
    Genre: Heavy / Power Metal
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Share by Lunaboy, thankyou!

Uploader Notes: Here's obscure Christian Heavy Metal band THUNDERCHILD (ex-R.O.C.K.) from Texas(Not listed on Metal-Archives). I'm not sure if this is Demo recordings or Album. Also Im not sure of year of release, but I think it's from 1993/94. Great Heavy/Power Metal!!! Will please all lovers of this genre. I'll promise. More info at: http://tonylarussa.info/id8.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. The Artisan
    2. The King
    3. Borrowed Time
    4. Death For The Wicked
    5. I Shall Come Again
    6. Runnin After You
    7. God Of The Light
    8. Want To Love You More
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

LUNABOY & STRAPPADO mega thanx for this brilliant piece of christian metal!!The vocalist is perfect (TATE school of soaring operatic passionate vocals),the guitarists red hot and the compositions of the best of this genre!!Unknown but equally great as other christian metal acts such as SACRED WARRIOR, HOLY SOLDIER,RECON,BATTALION,BARREN CROSS,DRIVE to name a few.All in all a superb us power metal band that should have been famous and not a well kept secret!!!Thanx to the blog THUNDERCHILD can spread now their brilliance and be worshipped by the metal masses!!!THANX again!!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]