Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Sword (Can) - Live at Keep It True XV [Bootleg] (27/04-2012)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PAWoOGKmD04/T8Gn2PwQiaI/AAAAAAAAWU4/J6aCQEBeDKA/s1600/SwordLogo.png
    Band: Sword
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Release: Audience live bootleg
    Date: 27-04-2012
    Where: Keep It True XV festival - @Tauberfrankenhalle - Lauda Konigshofen(Germany)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personal notes: I was 21 when in 1986 i heard "Metalized" on "Linea Rock"(the most important heavy metal radio show in the north of Italy broadcasted by Radio Peter Flowers), Marco Garavelli (the DJ/speaker) chose this one as the album of the week...i was blown away and soon the morning after i went to "Mariposa" (the best HM records shop in Milano) and bought the lp,still one of my favourites ever...

I dreamed for years to see Sword playing live but it never happened and,after the split,this desire languished in the deepest corner of my regrets...but finally rumors of a reunion of the original line up surfaced and to my great joy the band was scheduled for a gig at KIT where i usually go (yes)

It was a wonderful,amazing show(and i am not the only one to think so,just listen to the crowd...),a dream come true...and i taped it!!!

Please note that it's a single file,i did not split the tracks!

Line up:
    Rick Hughes - Vocals
    Mike Plant - Guitar
    Mike Larock - bass
    Dan Hughes - drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Setlist:
    1 Outta control
    2 The trouble is
    3 Where to hide
    4 Children of heaven
    5 Dare to spit
    6 The end of the night
    7 Prepare to die
    8 Until death do us part
    9 The threat
    10 Sweet dreams
    11 Stoned again
    12 Stuck in rock
    13 Land of the brave
    14 Evil spell
    15 F.T.W.
    Encore:
    16 Runaway
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

nonseinormale65 wrote:
    ron1965 wrote:Thank you very much! Looking forward to the Mystic Force set.

As i wrote in the Arch/Mateos bootleg thread,i taped almost all KIT shows(including Mystic Force),just working on the files,i'll upload asap!

It´s not my intention to rush you, I was just mentioning that I´m looking forward to the Mystic Force set. The Sword set sounds really great. My compliments on that, because the venue is not the best one to make a proper recording, so I think you did an excellent job on that.
    Random avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Netherlands (nl) Male

Topics Solved: 2

It was a wonderful,amazing show(and i am not the only one to think so,just listen to the crowd...),a dream come true

You're totally correct, they're were many eyes gleaming with tears of joy. I thought before the show, that they were a little high in the running order, because they were an rather unknown band in the 80'ies and had long been away, but from the second they hit the stage they were riding on a wave of enthusiasm, both their own and of the audience. A terrific show!

• 1 likes this
    Germany (de) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Martin

Topics Solved: 8

Thank you so much - that was one of the best shows at KIT festival. Brilliant singer - still hitting all then high tunes in EVIL SPELL. Awesome !

Topics Solved: 0

Wow!
    I didn't know Sword were back together!!
    I saw them back in the '80's supporting Motorhead on (i think) their "Rock'n'Roll" UK tour.
    They impressed me very much back then, and i got both their albums as a result, both of which were awesome.
    Thanks for taping and uploadiong this set.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 92

SWORD were one of the best bands at this version of KIT.
    Random avatar

This gig was like a dream come true, and Sword were ridiculously great, although Rick's stage moves were highly cheesy. Thanks for the recording!
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Matt

Awesome!

I just registered. I have all of Noisehunter's tracks, I haven't seen yet if anyone else posted already, but please PM me if you want them.
    Random avatar
    Portugal (pt) Male

grazie per tutti i magnifici titoli che metti a disposizione ,oltre a questo ti volevo dire se potevi inviare i file di questi titoli (se li hai)AES demo +omonimo lp, BRIGHT LIGHTS ep, CHAINLESS anotherway,HEARTS ON FIRE canadian dry, HOT HONEY lies and promises, HOT PETS love games, JUSTIDE UOMOLUPO, K.S on fire 1987, MARSHALL tutti i titoli, GREEN life. WITCH HUNTERS its storming outside, different universe. BACK FIRE advance tape 1988 e outlaw emotion.Grazie ancora per la collaborazione
    Random avatar
    Italy (it) Male

Topics Solved: 2

mazinga wrote:grazie per tutti i magnifici titoli che metti a disposizione ,oltre a questo ti volevo dire se potevi inviare i file di questi titoli (se li hai)AES demo +omonimo lp, BRIGHT LIGHTS ep, CHAINLESS anotherway,HEARTS ON FIRE canadian dry, HOT HONEY lies and promises, HOT PETS love games, JUSTIDE UOMOLUPO, K.S on fire 1987, MARSHALL tutti i titoli, GREEN life. WITCH HUNTERS its storming outside, different universe. BACK FIRE advance tape 1988 e outlaw emotion.Grazie ancora per la collaborazione

Sooner or later i'll post them(but some of this recordings are already in the blog,for eaxample AES,Witchunters and Bright Lights,don't know if the links are broken or not,in case we can re-up them);about Chainless i post them some days ago into the the Heavy Metal section... cheers!
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

See you on KIT in 2013, kid??? - Dirk

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar
    Germany (de) Male

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]