Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Black Sabbath (UK) - Live in Costa Mesa, California, USA [Bootleg] (3/14 (?)-1986) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Lub65oR82FA/maxresdefault.jpg

Artist: Black Sabbath
    Release: Bootleg
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's some mystery as to what exactly this show is. Most accounts label it as the last tour rehearsal before the "Seventh Sign" tour and date it as 14th March, 1986, at the Pacific Amphitheater.

According to Black Sabbath Online (https://www.black-sabbath.com/tourdates/ss_tour/), the band were booked to play in Minneapolis, MN on 13th March, but it, along with several other mid-March dates, were cancelled.

It's possible they managed one or more rehearsals before the first date happened, on 21st March. This show is often traded under the title of "Turn To Glenn." BlackSabbath.DE (Black Sabbath - Turn To Glenn) also notes this: "is the only source for "No Stranger To Love" played live, which nobody who likes the "Seventh Star" era should miss."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.Supertzar Intro Tape
    2. The Mob Rules
    3. Children Of The Sea
    4. Danger Zone
    5. War Pigs
    6. Symptom Of The Universe/Sweet Leaf
    7. The Sphinx (The Guardian)/Seventh Star
    8. Turn To Stone
    9. No Stranger To Love

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]