Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Sapient (US) - Unreleased Recordings (1984)
  • http://i.imgur.com/PQrhm.jpg
    Artist: Sapient
    Release: Unreleased Recordings, 1984
    Genre: Female Fronted Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Hidden Link
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think this would be the demo on demonhellrogues wantlist. Great female vox!!

UPDATE: These songs was never released according to a comment at the blog,

Info: SAPIENT was born in the early to mid eighties. A brainchild of Jim and Sue Strain
    which came together with the joining of Rich Ruisi and Kevin Maley to the band. An all
    original band that wrote and recorded the first year together then played the club scene
    for the next 2 years playing clubs like "Febuary's" in Elmont, "The Rising Sun" in Yonkers
    and LaMour East in Queens. More info at: myspace.com/sapientprogressivemetal

Susan Strain - Vocals
    Richie Ruisi - Guitar
    Jimmy "Jim" Strain - Bass (Black Virgin)
    Kevin Maley - Drums
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Destructor
    2. Tarot Queen
    3. Live or Die
    4. Stand Back or You'll Fall
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1419

STRAPPADO,thanx again for another 80s rarity which stands for metal quality,it's a treasure!Killer power metal,blending influences from SABBATH,MAIDEN and RAINBOW-check the "Stargazer" influenced "Live or Die"!! - with an aural outcome not far from the style of DEATHSLAYER - HELICON!!A real jewel,leaving us wanting more and more !!Any chance of more stuff from these metal maniacs?? Thanx again STRAPPADO for the offer ,the infos and the many photos!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

This is awesome band. It reminds of Canadians Messiah Force
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

Strappado wrote:
    LostChild wrote:Another recording for the first time appeared on THRASHMAGEDDON forum.Latter lurkers from this blog stole this recording and gives NO CREDIT TO ORIGINAL UPLOADER.

lunaboy, that's bullshit! they are taken from the Myspace page.
    Link is in the description!

So do you think it's an easy way to find new (Long lost) bands on MySpace Nowdays ??? Try do do it yourself.These bands like JYNX , SAPIENT , FINAL SIN , TEACHERS PETT , NIGHTRIDER , OBSCENE JESTER and tons of other's were "discovered" back in the early days of MySpace and it took 100 hours to do that. Latter,when I posted links of "MySpace " on M-A or Thrashmageddon forum every fool can easily "find" these bands with MySpace link and to do "own rips".Thats' the problem. As I said.TRY TO FIND at least 10 "Obscure" bands on MySpace NOW!!! No chance,because search system tools were changed.

HERE'S just one topic About SAPIENT And I'm almost sure Strappado "found" about this band by reading Corroseum. A years before this blog and forum was created.
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

LostChild wrote:
    Strappado wrote:
    LostChild wrote:Another recording for the first time appeared on THRASHMAGEDDON forum.Latter lurkers from this blog stole this recording and gives NO CREDIT TO ORIGINAL UPLOADER.

lunaboy, that's bullshit! they are taken from the Myspace page.
    Link is in the description!

So do you think it's an easy way to find new (Long lost) bands on MySpace Nowdays ??? Try do do it yourself.These bands like JYNX , SAPIENT , FINAL SIN , TEACHERS PETT , NIGHTRIDER , OBSCENE JESTER and tons of other's were "discovered" back in the early days of MySpace and it took 100 hours to do that. Latter,when I posted links of "MySpace " on M-A or Thrashmageddon forum every fool can easily "find" these bands with MySpace link and to do "own rips".Thats' the problem. As I said.TRY TO FIND at least 10 "Obscure" bands on MySpace NOW!!! No chance,because search system tools were changed.

HERE'S just one topic About SAPIENT And I'm almost sure Strappado "found" about this band by reading Corroseum. A years before this blog and forum was created.

Yes it's easier today then for, say about 2-3 years ago because more and more bands sign up to social sites like Myspace, Youtube, Reverbnation, Soundcloud, Facebook etc.. try it myself? do you know how many bands I have pm:ed with via Myspace etc? you are not the only one who can type on a keyboard.

No, I didn't find SAPIENT on The Corroseum. I found their Myspace page on GOOGLE (you know the search engine most of the population uses)
    Don't post your discoveries if you don't want it to be discovered!
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1419

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]