Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Judas Priest (UK) - Live in San Antonio, Texas, USA [Bootleg] (21/6-1977) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/dFrhzO1.jpg

Artist: Judas Priest
    Release: Bootleg
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link

Judas Priest, likely opening for someone on June 21, 1977. This is one of the earliest shows I have by the band. Assigning a grade is an exercise in futility as my "B" may be your "C." Suffice it to say, it's not bad for a 1977 recording and there's precious few of them out there.

1. Intro
    2. Let Us Prey/Call for the Priest
    3. Victim of Changes
    4. Diamonds & Rust
    5. The Ripper
    6. Sinner
    7. Genocide
    8. Starbreaker

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]