Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Emerald (Nld) - Live at Holland Heavy Festival, Drachten, The Netherlands [Bootleg] (3/11-2018)
  • https://i.imgur.com/j6ZmgXU.png

Artist: Emerald
    Release: Live at Holland Heavy Festival, audience recording
    Genre: heavy/power-metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps.
    Hidden Link
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emerald
    Holland Heavy Festival
    Iduna
    Drachten, The Netherlands
    3-11-2018 (November 3rd, 2018)

http://www.emeraldholland.nl/

Tascam DR-05<WAV<CD Wave Editor(splitting tracks)<TLH(FLAC level 8).

First edition of this great festival which offered the best in heavy metal from The Netherlands nowadays.
    I wasn't planning to record this festival, because I had some work to do around this festival, but I decided to run the recorder anyways
    during 3 sets (Sad Iron, Emerald & Picture). The festival was held at a quite small, but great venue. I had a lot a lot of chatters and talkers around me, so the recordings aren't the best. Don't expect a perfect recording. I left it as raw as it came out.

However, enjoy!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    01 Mechanical Wars
    02 The Passion Remains
    03 Iron On Iron
    04 Johnny's On The Run
    05 Behind My Wall
    06 Paper Snakes
    07 Suicide
    08 Shadows Of Allmighty
    09 Sword Brothers
    10 Sting Of Death
    11 D-Day
    Random avatar